cappital92

Throwback Reproduction Wishlist

So ugly that I'd actually buy it:

I'd also love to own both of these "ugly" jerseys:

As for player specific, I'd want a Mario Lemieux version of the above posted :Penguins jersey and a Theoren Fleury version of the above posted jersey. I also can't seem to find any authentic replica Randy Johnson Arizona Diamondbacks jerseys from his first stint with the team (the purple and turquoise era). Man, I sure do love some ugly jerseys. :P

I can't believe I almost forgot this jersey, because it was my profile pic for quite awhile! This is at the top of my wishlist!

13090522441868.jpg

I don't know what it is but I have always liked this jersey since I first saw it a few years ago. I really want one too. I'd like to see the NHL reproduce this and call me crazy, but, I'll admit it, I want the Ducks to wear this jersey for a St. Patrick's Day game. Yeah yeah yeah, I know I'm in the vast minority but as I said, I do like this jersey.

1994 Patriots home and away jerseys. Favorite jerseys of all-time.

$_12.JPG500x305-drew-bledsoe.jpg

I actually have that blue Drew Bledsoe jersey. Don't happen to wear a 42, do ya?

The Bengals original black jerseys. They sell throwbacks of this jersey, but they're all made by like Mitchell and Ness or crappy counterfeiters and they all look bad and I want one on a modern football template.

The Bengals original black jerseys. They sell throwbacks of this jersey, but they're all made by like Mitchell and Ness or crappy counterfeiters and they all look bad and I want one on a modern football template.

This one?

vern_den_herder_1973_12_23.jpgisaac_curtis_1975_09_21.jpg

^ Gotta be the most 90s uniform in baseball history

And the ugliest.

This one?

Yes. I love the unapologetic simplicity of it. There are tons of throwbacks for it that are available but I haven't been satisfied with them yet.

Mitch Richmond from the Sacramento Kings. Circa early 90's. I would love it if they made a Hardwood Classic of this.

dblHE.jpg

I found one of those Kings jerseys (replica, not authentic) in a vintage clothes shop over here about 10 years ago. It's the only Richmond jersey I've ever seen, most Kings jerseys from that era tend to be Bobby Hurley. It's easily one of the top 5 jerseys I own.

I'd love to get this Nets jersey someday

ny_greatestnets_10.jpg

Oh, hell yes! That's my favourite Nets jersey, Nike made Rewind replicas a few years back but they were in the Nets' then-colour scheme. I'd love me a Buck Williams #32 in this style.

NHL - Hamilton Tigers (1921-23)

2006-07BetweenThePipesForgottenFranchise

Not the major leagues but would like this one if it was readily available at a reasonable price (Portland Buckaroos - worn by the Portland Winterhawks of the WHL as a throwback)

cnlw1qtncy0gzzc9jfvkjncej.gif

2739221258_27b3cafab2_b.jpg

I want a long sleeve shirt like this. That would be so cool

I boot a bootleg one from a sketchy grocery store a couple of years ago that has the colors reversed.

I want Nike to reproduce this jersey exactly like they did when they originally made it as a throwback in 2004. It's been damn near impossible to find on eBay for the last number of years. Toffs (The Old Fashion Football Shirt) makes a version of it, which is quite good, but I want the authentic throwback version.

Jonathan+Spector+2004+Third.png

Would love CCM renditions of the following:

Cleveland Barons

California Golden Seals (final jerseys)

New York/Brooklyn Americans

Hamilton Tigers

Montreal Maroons

Toronto Toros (WHA)

And of course Wild Wing, Burger King and the unworn Blues third.

Cleveland Barons

Hamilton Tigers

Montreal Maroons

Toronto Toros (WHA)

It's not a CCM, but this place has Toros jerseys. http://www.sportsk.com/viwhatoto.html I have a Cleveland Crusaders from them and it's really high quality. They have a great selection of throwbacks.

This one?

Yes. I love the unapologetic simplicity of it. There are tons of throwbacks for it that are available but I haven't been satisfied with them yet.

I was going to post about the 1968-80 Bengals jerseys, as well. One company produced Ken Anderson's #14 (and another one or two) a few years ago and they showed up for $90 in departments stores in the Cincinnati area. They were well-done, BUT they inexplicably outlined the name on back in orange, which was incorrect, of course. It was a deal-breaker for me.

I'd also like to see some old ABA Kentucky Colonels stuff..

artisgilmore_display_image.jpg

Cleveland Barons

Hamilton Tigers

Montreal MaroonsToronto Toros (WHA)

It's not a CCM, but this place has Toros jerseys. http://www.sportsk.com/viwhatoto.html I have a Cleveland Crusaders from them and it's really high quality. They have a great selection of throwbacks.

That'so the same place I got my 1991-92 Detroit Red Wings alternate throwback jersey from. They do make really high quality jerseys and they are also really good with shipping.

72305271_display_image.jpg

Seconded. I'd kill (not literally) for an Edmonds Angels jersey. Also, I'd love one of these jerseys:

8614-4Fr.jpg

2359-684994Fr.jpg

I was going to post about the 1968-80 Bengals jerseys, as well. One company produced Ken Anderson's #14 (and another one or two) a few years ago and they showed up for $90 in departments stores in the Cincinnati area. They were well-done, BUT they inexplicably outlined the name on back in orange, which was incorrect, of course. It was a deal-breaker for me.

Changing the nameplate on the back of one of those Bengals jerseys would've been an easy fix!

Also, Mitchell & Ness has done those Colonels jerseys.

mbgrLjH1rOwFibxP-FNaG1w.jpg

Cleveland Barons

Hamilton Tigers

Montreal Maroons

Toronto Toros (WHA)

That's one of my most used jersey sites as far as throwbacks go, but I've always been unsure of the quality of the WHA ones, what's the fit like? Similar to CCM?

Changing the nameplate on the back of one of those Bengals jerseys would've been an easy fix!

Also, Mitchell & Ness has done those Colonels jerseys.

mbgrLjH1rOwFibxP-FNaG1w.jpg

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Bengals used nameplates back then. Still, I would've had something close to correct.

I saw the Colonels jerseys on ebay, but they are apparently no longer made by M&N. All that's on ebay right now are fakes and huge sizes.