The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

and none of it would be necessary if they'd gotten insurance for a professional athlete's 7 year 37 million dollar contract. I don't work in pro sports so I don't know for certain, but that seems really stupid.

This team is driving me mad.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and none of it would be necessary if they'd gotten insurance for a professional athlete's 7 year 37 million dollar contract. I don't work in pro sports so I don't know for certain, but that seems really stupid.

This team is driving me mad.

Agreed. cursed.... Hell, who knows, Horton might come back and do better than he ever did. Wouldn't expect it any other way.

I'm so frustrated right now. I'm going to go watch some tv and take my mind off of hockey before I comment on the Sharks - Red Wings game. All I'll say for now is: dump those black amour jerseys, they are sprouting way too many leaks, and apparently causing mental lapses.

I know it's not the jersey, but those things are not good, and yet we modeled our whole set after them, ugh.

Who'd thunk it that Calgary would be the biggest winners in the Pacific tonight? Canucks lose to the God-damn Sabres? Kings losing to those Ottawa weebles? San Jose getting Red Wing'd-derpy derp?

This last month-and-1/4th of the season will be something to watch on the left coast.

Who'd thunk it that Calgary would be the biggest winners in the Pacific tonight? Canucks lose to the God-damn Sabres? Kings losing to those Ottawa weebles? San Jose getting Red Wing'd-derpy derp?

This last month-and-1/4th of the season will be something to watch on the left coast.

Yes, some teams lose sometimes. Just because youre from California doesn't mean your going to win all the games. The teams are fine, Anaheims first in the division and LA just came off an 8 game win streak. San Jose, they might have something to worry about.

After stubbing their toe at home vs. Edmonton I was thinking that the Mild may start one of their "can't beat anyone" streaks. So good win at Nashville last night.

(And I acknowledge that even if they get into the playoffs they'll be one of the few non-threats but we need all the moderate success we can get here)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Don't look now, but if the Sens do beat San Jose tomorrow, they could be just 3 points back of Boston for the final playoff spot.

I'd say their chances are pretty solid since Florida and Philly are incapable of grabbing a wild card spot served on a silver platter.

Archived