The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be odd seeing Curtis Lazar lining up against Tomas Hertl tonight, since they're actually the same person.

Actually, Lazar drew out of the lineup tonight due to an 'ilness'. This is a legitimate conspiracy!

I wish Randy and Jamie would stop reminding us that it was Deja vu, WE KNOw, and being reminded about ever 3 minutes is not helpful! I knew the Sharks were on their heels again when Couture was called for tripping on his hip-check. His reaction just shows the lack of confidence with the team right now. Nice see passion, but when a player that's seemingly been even-keel, starts getting angry, you know things aren't good.

I hope they don't leave, but if they do best of luck to Jumbo and Marleau with their new team.

Sens sweep the California road trip.

Ottawa has usually finished the season strong for the past 5 years, however this season they seem to be picking up steam with 25 games left instead of 7 or 8.

Deven Dubnyk for all intents and purposes has basically saved Mike Yeo's job. They've been a completely different team since he arrived after that horrendous PIT loss and his tirade.

Last year, I think he'd have gotten the boot if Granlund/Neiterreiter didn't save his bacon with OT wins. He's got 9 lives even though I don't think he's that great a coach.

Deven Dubnyk for all intents and purposes has basically saved Mike Yeo's job. They've been a completely different team since he arrived after that horrendous PIT loss and his tirade.

When did Devan Dubnyk get good? I remember him being awful as an Oiler.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

How about the goaltender streaks in the NHL right now?

Dubnyk is 14-3-1 with a 1.68 GAA and a .934 S%

Price is 14-1-1 with a 1.23 GAA and a .955 S%

And it hasn't been as long as the other guys, but Hammond is 5-0-0 with a 1.00 GAA and a .968 S% since taking over the starting role for the Sens. Pretty notable since this is a guy who posted a GAA of 300 in an AHL game just this season.

When did Devan Dubnyk get good? I remember him being awful as an Oiler.

Same can be said for almost all of their current players too.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

How about the goaltender streaks in the NHL right now?

Dubnyk is 14-3-1 with a 1.68 GAA and a .934 S%

Price is 14-1-1 with a 1.23 GAA and a .955 S%

And it hasn't been as long as the other guys, but Hammond is 5-0-0 with a 1.00 GAA and a .968 S% since taking over the starting role for the Sens. Pretty notable since this is a guy who posted a GAA of 300 in an AHL game just this season.

And Michael Neuvirth was on a 2-3-2 streak with a 1.96 GAA and .947 before last night's Panthers game. That's a big deal if you grade on the curve for the Sabres. He can't be allowed to remain.

How have they not liberated Chris Stewart from Buffalo yet? He's like the Bruinsiest player who is not yet a Bruin.

The Sabres' mascot will be bumped up to the second line by 4 PM tomorrow. I'm sure they're just haggling over price.

I hit F5 and Dan Girardi turned into John Moore. Crap, the Rags might actually go deep this year and not just because all the better teams took a lead pipe to the kneecap like last year.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Let me guess, Bruins were in on Yandle but didn't want to give up one of their "prospects?" Because they've had so many of their heralded prospects pan out. Such as the incomparable Zach Hamil, the incredible Jordan Caron, and the untouchable Jared Knight.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

James Wisniewski unable to put any weight on his left leg after blocking a shot. All of your Blue Jackets are dead.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived