The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't just Hammond, the whole team's looking sexy.

Honestly thought they were playing Arizona until I saw the logo.

It appears that the Sharks are toast. 5 points out with 12 to go, while every other team fighting for the spot is red hot and they're sinking quickly. I think this is "the" summer that they blow up the team. You know, the one they were supposed to have for the past 10 off-seasons?

I'd say Colorado has a far better chance at snagging a wild-card than SJ.

sig.png

Winnipeg fans chanted "Who's your captain?" during the Sharks game tonight.

God damn it, the Jets need to make the playoffs.

When the Sharks and Jets meet all hell breaks loose.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Not trying to jump on the bandwagon, but I hope Ottawa goes pretty far. I think Hammond will have a long career in the NHL

He could... he could also be the next Patrick Lalime or Michael Leighton. If you can tell the difference, you should be a pro scout.

Not trying to jump on the bandwagon, but I hope Ottawa goes pretty far. I think Hammond will have a long career in the NHL

He could... he could also be the next Patrick Lalime or Michael Leighton. If you can tell the difference, you should be a pro scout.

He's 27 and we have a good understudy in Robin Lehner, I'd be very happy if he turned into the next Patrick Lalime.

What's this? I'm really not used to people cheering for the Sens.

Also, it is a really big game tonight. Depending on the result with the B's and a couple of results elsewhere, the probability of the Sens making the playoffs after tonight could be lower than 20% with a loss, or higher than 50% with a win, according to Sports Club Stats.

What's this? I'm really not used to people cheering for the Sens.

Also, it is a really big game tonight. Depending on the result with the B's and a couple of results elsewhere, the probability of the Sens making the playoffs after tonight could be lower than 20% with a loss, or higher than 50% with a win, according to Sports Club Stats.

Is there still room on the Sens bandwagon, TorinK? Anybody but Boston!

CapGeek founder Matthew Wuest passed away from colon cancer today.

http://metronews.ca/news/halifax/1318169/matthew-wuest-metro-halifax-sports-reporter-and-capgeek-founder-dies-of-cancer/

I don't mean to rag on him, especially since he's dead now, but it really bothers me how he just shut down the site like that. It was such a great resource, and he should've given the reins to someone else. I just find it kinda selfish that he didn't.

Ottawa fans throwing burgers on the ice with 19 seconds left, prompting the announcer to warn the crowd to stop or else the Sens would get a minor penalty.

Although Lazar quite enjoyed it, he got himself a post-game snack.

http://metronews.ca/news/halifax/1318169/matthew-wuest-metro-halifax-sports-reporter-and-capgeek-founder-dies-of-cancer/

I don't mean to rag on him, especially since he's dead now, but it really bothers me how he just shut down the site like that. It was such a great resource, and he should've given the reins to someone else. I just find it kinda selfish that he didn't.

"I don't mean to rag on the guy, but let me rag on him..."

What'd you want him to do? He was dealing with something more important. The only thing I find selfish is your post calling him selfish. I'm blown away by the lack of caring by people for real life. Hockey is a game. Dying of cancer is real life.

Archived