The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

While watching the Oakland Athletics game this aft, I hear an ad for the tonight's Sharks game in which they take on "Ryan Hopkins-Nugent and the Oilers". Good work guys! :rolleyes:

Edit: Tweet with video.

https://twitter.com/annfrazi/status/585992123536637952

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While watching the Oakland Athletics game this aft, I hear an ad for the tonight's Sharks game in which they take on "Ryan Hopkins-Nugent and the Oilers". Good work guys! :rolleyes:

You know, at first, I was like..."So?? What in the blue hell is wrong with the ad??"

I was looking to see if the teams were right, if home vs away was announced properly, or even if the right player was named with the right team....

LOL...right under my nose the whole time, and it took me a bit, but then I realized the ad man had totally botched Ryan NUGENT-Hopkins (could have been worse...he could have said Nugent Ryan-Hopkins, as I have heard some people actually post in threads :upside: ).....CLEARLY not real hockey marketing people in the Bay area, eh? Hahaha.

You know, at first, I was like..."So?? What in the blue hell is wrong with the ad??"

I was looking to see if the teams were right, if home vs away was announced properly, or even if the right player was named with the right team....

LOL...right under my nose the whole time, and it took me a bit, but then I realized the ad man had totally botched Ryan NUGENT-Hopkins (could have been worse...he could have said Nugent Ryan-Hopkins, as I have heard some people actually post in threads :upside: ).....CLEARLY not real hockey marketing people in the Bay area, eh? Hahaha.

Is anyone really that surprised, from an organization that fired their radio analyst because he cost them the first round last season.

Bruins making the Panthers look like the '76 Soviet squad. Tuukka "I can't handle the pressure" Rask isn't fairing any better.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Wow so it looks like Ottawa controls their destiny on Saturday. Looks like this could set up another 7 vs 2 seed type battle between them and Montreal like 2 years ago.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived