The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like this trend of goalies initiating contact outside the crease and then playing it up for a disallowed goal. It's happened in a few different iterations this season already and was seen rearing it's ugly head in the playoffs too. The worst part is is that it's the right call to disallow the goal as the rule is currently written; the spirit or intent of the rule is being abused imo.

Good job, Pittsburgh

Love that microphone, with the digital flag on the mic flag.

I hope the Senators do something to honor the soldier that was killed a black patch or something.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Two in a row! We're gonna win the cup!!!

In all seriousness, what a game by the Oil. They pressed hard, they played some nice defence (3rd period excluded) and the power play got another goal. We may not be good, but we'll win some games this year.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Corey Perry, with his second hat trick of the season, jumps into a tie with Rick Nash for the goal lead with 8 total. Ducks and Frederick Andersen with their/his sixth game in a row. Cool beans. (And sorry, Buffalo. At least it looked like you tried this time!...)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

After watching the Kings games at Staples so far this season, I've made up my mind on the new lighting. I hate it. I hated it when the Lakers did too. It feels empty. As if they're playing a scrimmage, instead of a meaningful game.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

After watching the Kings games at Staples so far this season, I've made up my mind on the new lighting. I hate it. I hated it when the Lakers did too. It feels empty. As if they're playing a scrimmage, instead of a meaningful game.

The Lakers went all dim to remind themselves of their old days at the Forum. The Kings did it to ripoff mimic how the Blackhawks light their rink at the UC. The Clippers? I don't know what plausible rationale they got going.

Archived