The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

Firepower was Colorado's defining characteristic last year. I would say that the Flames are better on defense than the Avs were, and seem to be getting by on pure work ethic more than raw talent. I don't think the Flames can keep it up all year like the Avs did, but at least they're not as unlikable. I'm saying this about a team built by Brian Burke, mind you. Brian Burke.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2559138_1415681701.1479.png

IF I GET 100 DOLLARS I CAN GET 1120 TOTINOS PIZZA ROLLS AND I WILL BECOME A TOTINO PIZZA BOY. I WANT TO BE THE TOTINO PIZZA BOY. I WANT YOU TO HELP ME. ALL WHO LOVE TOTINOS AND WANT PEOPLE TO BE TOTINO PIZZA BOYZ GIVE ME 1 DOLLAR. YOU WILL HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS GOAL. NAMASTE. GREAT JOB. FER YER HEALTH!

IF I GET 100 DOLLARS I CAN GET 1120 TOTINOS PIZZA ROLLS AND I WILL BECOME A TOTINO PIZZA BOY. I WANT TO BE THE TOTINO PIZZA BOY. I WANT YOU TO HELP ME. ALL WHO LOVE TOTINOS AND WANT PEOPLE TO BE TOTINO PIZZA BOYZ GIVE ME 1 DOLLAR. YOU WILL HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS GOAL. NAMASTE. GREAT JOB. FER YER HEALTH!

chocolate covered pizza rolls are where it's at.

chocolate-covered-pizza-rolls.jpg

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I thought "Little Joe" was for Thornton if he got a 4-goal game.

Haha, Thornton score 4 goals, you surely don't mean in one game do you? :D

Congrats to the Sharks for putting forth an effort more listless then the crowd tonight.

Really lackluster performance by the Sharks, they didn't seem to care about the game at all.

For a good goalie, Kari Lehtonen sure gives up a lot of goals. Maybe it's because he has a ham sandwich for a defensive corps. Not even six ham sandwiches! Just one lonely one.

waYOxJZ1.gif

Archived