The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

Boy, that escalated quickly.

It's more fun to let the Maple Leafs win in November and watch them struggle when the calendar changes.

8379527.jpg

I still love you, Ice Cap.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Thursday Morning Rivalry on CCSLC! Stay tuned for Stars-Coyotes!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It's more fun to let the Maple Leafs win in November and watch them struggle when the calendar changes.

8379527.jpg

While nothing can ever erase that loss or make it hurt less the fact that the Leafs took the Bruins to overtime game seven, is far more than anyone predicted, makes me proud. Most called for a sweep. Not to mention I'd take that collapse 10 years straight rater than the 17 second incident of that years cup final.

untitled-6.jpg

8379527.jpg

You know, I still love that pic. And also, agreed on the point of watching the Leafs flame out in the remainder of the season. Only thing is that I'm subject to listening to Leafs fans bitch and whine about said flameout.

Well outside of some :censored: goaltending for the Ducks, that game last night was pretty fun. Again outside of a few soft goals, that's exactly how I want the Ducks to play. (Also, except for having Bryan Allen on the ice.) Ryan Kesler really knows his role on this team and played it to a T. More of that on Saturday please.

Also, what's with all the goddamn Mumps all over the league? Anaheim and now Minnesota and St. Louis? The hell?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Well outside of some :censored: goaltending for the Ducks, that game last night was pretty fun. Again outside of a few soft goals, that's exactly how I want the Ducks to play. (Also, except for having Bryan Allen on the ice.) Ryan Kesler really knows his role on this team and played it to a T. More of that on Saturday please.

Three two-goal leads (2-0, 3-1, 5-3) and the Ducks still didn't let up (though the Getzlaf redirect of Smith-Pelly's no-looker was the most dumb luck of goals last night). And yeah, Kesler is appearing to be the missing ingredient the Ducks need against Sutter's Kings.

8379527.jpg

dr-who-rain_zpscc0423d4.gif

You know, I still love that pic. And also, agreed on the point of watching the Leafs flame out in the remainder of the season. Only thing is that I'm subject to listening to Leafs fans bitch and whine about said flameout.

Here's how I see it. The Leafs monkey stomped a superior team. Last night was fun. Regardless of what may happen in March.

The Blue Jackets are getting Bobrovsky and Artem Anisimov back from IR so naturally they lose Fedor Tyution for 4-6 weeks and Ryan Murray appears to be on the same timeline for return. This led to them trading a 5th round pick for Jordan Leopold.

This season is a boondoggle.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived