Jordy_shore

Georgetown football alternate jersey concept

I like the idea, but something looks off to me. I think it may be the template, or possibly the pixelation. Also, the front and back of the jersey looks really plain.

The number font is pretty terrible, and the gray parts on the pants doesn't look great either.

This is really bad, but I mean it in the nicest way possible. All you seemed to do what fill in parts of the uniform, including panels of the pants that are never filled in for football uniforms. The font is awful, and is extremely pixelated like the rest of the uniform. I have no idea what the red and blue thing is on the chest or what the helmet logo is. You really need to find a good template, and not just fill stuff in. And find a decent number font that doesn't look so pixelated. Start from scratch and take your time.

^ The chest logo is the patriot league logo, and I think the helmet logo is some type of bulldog logo, not sure though.

The side panels of the jersey would look better as gray and the pants done in navy. It's miles away better than the original but still has a bit to go. I'd probably go with a more up to date uniform template.

Hard for me to like these when all your doing is filling in a template.

Hard for me to like these when all your doing is filling in a template.

Agreed. Take your time and make a good looking concept.