Georgetown football alternate jersey concept

Jordy_shore

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This latest design had some potential. I like the striping with the old school font.

What we mean by "filling in a template" is that you're seeming to paint bucket random spots without rhyme or reason. Football jerseys are the same base colour all the way around (usually) with either striping or maybe a contrasting cuff.

Further, the devils in the details. Take a step back, stare at the concept, and ask yourself if you've made it look the best it can. When I do this it opens the door to experiment and some cool stuff has come out of my tinkering.

Oh, and please no contrasting Flywire lol. Just no

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

lP1QrY1.jpg

Please insert photos into your thread instead of providing links. It is just as easy to do. Instead of clicking on the hyperlink button, click on tree in a box (two places to the right of the hyperlink button). Then post the url in the box that opens, just like you do when providing a link.

The white background does help. The yoke is the shoulder area. It is especially common on hockey sweaters, but in this case walker is referring to the white shoulder area. I would suggest you get rid of the white shoulders (yoke); but if you really want some white on the jersey, I would at least make the sleeves white too.

I also would like to see a logo on the helmet again. I think if you keep it blue, I would go with their G in the same color as the uniform.

Also, you have the bulldog logo and two G logos on the pants. That would be too cluttered; either go with the logos on the side of the pants or on the hip.

One last thing, your Georgetown mark on the jersey goes on top of the collar and also covers up the Nike symbol. They always place the words below the collar and the numbers then get bumped down too. (The numbers usually do go on different panels on these Nike jerseys.)

award%20sig.png

lP1QrY1.jpg

Please insert photos into your thread instead of providing links. It is just as easy to do. Instead of clicking on the hyperlink button, click on tree in a box (two places to the right of the hyperlink button). Then post the url in the box that opens, just like you do when providing a link.

The white background does help. The yoke is the shoulder area. It is especially common on hockey sweaters, but in this case walker is referring to the white shoulder area. I would suggest you get rid of the white shoulders (yoke); but if you really want some white on the jersey, I would at least make the sleeves white too.

I also would like to see a logo on the helmet again. I think if you keep it blue, I would go with their G in the same color as the uniform.

Also, you have the bulldog logo and two G logos on the pants. That would be too cluttered; either go with the logos on the side of the pants or on the hip.

One last thing, your Georgetown mark on the jersey goes on top of the collar and also covers up the Nike symbol. They always place the words below the collar and the numbers then get bumped down too. (The numbers usually do go on different panels on these Nike jerseys.)

This just covered every piece of criticism I was thinking. Overall, I think you're definitely getting better each time. Just keep workin on it!

my biggest problem with this is that you keep changing the template. stick with one. i don't understand why this one needs oregon stripes. stick with a template that you think with wotk best with your design and stop changeing everything like crazy.

Considering thats the default striping and numbers from that template all he did was change a swatch of color on the pants and on the sleeves, and added 2 logos. I think he needs to sit down and try to realize what hes going for and learn how to do different things before posting 20 different pics without rhyme or reason.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived