Washington Capitals 2015 Winter Classic jerseys revealed

HotWheelsdude

seeing CWX's post of the large jersey logo, im seeing details that make me like it even more. the alteration of the As in the word mark and the angle matching of the W (and As) to the stars. it's a great concept and great execution. some of the negative comments i've seen in various places about the whole uniform blows my mind. this is as good as it gets. well done AS

Thanks

But news like this can also have its own thread, in addition to the megathread.

I like 'em. Clever design on the W.

I definitely agree that an individual thread for each jersey is perfectly fine and I have to agree with you on the logo. It is quite clever.

Wrong section, Im sure there's a thread on this in the Sports Logos section.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm new to this site. No there is not. But I put in the right section this time. Can somebody delete this?

HotWheelsdude, the thread a lot of us have been using is the thread named "2014-15 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes". In that thread, we talk about all the new NHL jerseys that are released as well as any jersey news that makes its way around the NHL Jersey Grapevine. I hope that helps! :D

Mega threads suck. It's perfectly fine to make separate threads for individual unveilings so you don't have to weed through the nonsense in the super thread to discuss a specific jersey and have your replies mixed in with a discussion about something totally different.

I wish mega threads didn't exost at all.

BringBackTheVet, now that I have had an account on here for almost nine months, I am starting to agree that megathreads can be a bit of a headache to follow. I like what Gothamite said about the idea of having the Megathread and seperate threads.

Wrong section, Im sure there's a thread on this in the Sports Logos section.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm new to this site. No there is not. But I put in the right section this time. Can somebody delete this?

HotWheelsdude, the thread a lot of us have been using is the thread named "2014-15 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes". In that thread, we talk about all the new NHL jerseys that are released as well as any jersey news that makes its way around the NHL Jersey Grapevine. I hope that helps! :D

Thanks it really helps.

So hot, so cool

Hot_Wheels_1968.png

Archived