2014 Bowl Game Logo Changes & New Bowls

GeauxColonels

Here's a question: Is the National Bowl logo the National Championship game logo? Saw it new to the site a couple days ago, but never looked anything up about it. I know... I'm lazy :D

Can you post the logo?

The National Bowl is just another college all-star game for Seniors to showcase their talents to NFL teams.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a question: Is the National Bowl logo the National Championship game logo? Saw it new to the site a couple days ago, but never looked anything up about it. I know... I'm lazy :D

Can you post the logo?

The National Bowl is just another college all-star game for Seniors to showcase their talents to NFL teams.

Ah ok, gotcha. Thanks. Here's the logo for reference:

1406_national_bowl_game_-primary-2010.pn

So is there going to be a logo for the championship game? Or are they just going to use the logo for which ever bowl is hosting it that year?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The national title game is a separate game whose location is up for bids each year so I imagine it will have its own logo. This year it just happens to be in jerryworld, but the cotton bowl is still happening. There could be a year where the national title is held at a place that doesn't host one of the 6 playoff bowls.

The national title game is a separate game whose location is up for bids each year so I imagine it will have its own logo. This year it just happens to be in jerryworld, but the cotton bowl is still happening. There could be a year where the national title is held at a place that doesn't host one of the 6 playoff bowls.

Tampa Bay in 2 years.

fiesta_bowl.jpg

3hsbh0hs6q89raim5ym969lgq.gif

I like that Fiesta Bowl logo coming back , but I never realized that it was the same font as the 80s Iowa State logo. It's a shame the Cyclones were never able (or good enough in the 80s) to attend the bowl.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Cactus Bowl (former Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl) now has a logo...

170px-Unsponsored_Cactus_Bowl_logo.jpg

That would be not bad if it wasn't a 40x100 image.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived