MNtwins3

When I operated a flag football league, those teams that missed the cut for the playoffs (and playoff teams, once eliminated) had the chance to play in a Silver Bowl, Copper Bowl, Cherry Bowl, Salad Bowl, Chili Bowl, Cereal Bowl, Cranberry Bowl or Soup Bowl (we played spring and fall seasons, so some were held both while others in spring-only or fall-only).

nav-logo.png

If you could come up with an ncaa bowl, what would it be called? And where would it be?

Perfect idea: General Mills Cereal Bowl held in Minneapolis (I.e. new vikings stadium)

Fun fact:

St. Olaf College and Carleton College are both located in Northfield, Minnesota, which is also the home of a prominant Malt-O-Meal cereal plant. Although the Oles and the Knights have a longstanding rivalry for the Goat Trophy, since 2004 they have also competed for, of course...the Cereal Bowl trophy!

Chris Creamer's Sportlogos.net Bowl invite the 2 bowl eligible teams with the best looking uniforms. As decided by the sportslogos.net members. It would be entertaining chaos.

The Adidas 3-Stripes Bowl invite the worst Adidas looks to square off here in a bowl that should be avoided at all costs.

The ESPN Made-For-TV-Bowl who the heck cares, it's football people will watch it.

The Corporate Sponsorship Bowl every bowl has to have one

And finally the Dole Banana Bowl. Because Banana Bowl sounds funny.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Chris Creamer's Sportlogos.net Bowl invite the 2 bowl eligible teams with the best looking uniforms. As decided by the sportslogos.net members. It would be entertaining chaos.

That would be worse than picking the national championship in the BCS era...

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

American Standard Toilet Bowl - Rutgers

Invite Sun Belt and C-USA teams.

Good placement in NJ for the Toilet Bowl. Well done.

The Chipotle Burriito Bowl played in good old El Paso, TX.

The PBA Bowl played in Las Vegas, NV, where the World Series of Bowling is held.

The KY Jelly Bowl played in NJ, near the home office of Johnson & Johnson.

87Redskins.png

If the Bills build a downtown stadium, Buffalo would be a great place for the General Mills Cereal Bowl. There's a General Mills plant right down there... if the wind is blowing right, the whole stadium would smell like Cheerios during the game!

If the Bills build a downtown stadium, Buffalo would be a great place for the General Mills Cereal Bowl. There's a General Mills plant right down there... if the wind is blowing right, the whole stadium would smell like Cheerios during the game!

The reason it would be good for minneapolis, is because General Mills is headquartered there

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

The reason it would be good for minneapolis, is because General Mills is headquartered there
But if it's in downtown Buffalo, the game would smell like Cheerios.

Archived