BC Lions concept

jaker52

I like it, but the BC part of the logo needs to be silver or (for best contrast) white to be readable against the black of the helmet and pants. The helmet reminds me a bit of the 1970s Lions design.

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

I love CFL concepts and this one is starting pretty well. The previous mention of the "BC" being gray is spot on. Also, what's happening on the sleeve?

I should have said. The team was named for twin mountains just outside Vancouver that were said to resemble lions guarding the city so I made a minimalistic resemblance of the mountains with the traditional stripe they use.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I love CFL concepts and this one is starting pretty well. The previous mention of the "BC" being gray is spot on. Also, what's happening on the sleeve?

I should have said. The team was named for twin mountains just outside Vancouver that were said to resemble lions guarding the city so I made a minimalistic resemblance of the mountains with the traditional stripe they use.

Technically, the Lions are twin peaks on the same mountain. By the way, are the plain black pants meant to be a salute to Lululemon yoga pants originating in Vancouver...? ;)

dsc_0837-21.jpg

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

Archived