AnythingChicago

This is October: 2014 MLB Postseason Thread

Damn, only series worth watching now is cards-dodgers......a :censored:ing shame one have to go allready in round one

I saw my name mentioned about sensitivity toward the Cubs and I just want to note that I've been so hard on the Cubs that Sodboy, a White Sox fan, told me to knock it off.

LOL......Yadier was about to murder A-gon.....Adrian was shook , prob. shat his pants :-)

Cubruary!

:/

Is it Cub"u"ary or Cub"ru"ary, because I prefer "u"ary, and what is this "ru"?

February.

Why do folks talk about the cubs in a postseason tread..?..leave that to your great-great-great-great great-great-great great grandchildren

Why do folks talk about the cubs in a postseason tread..?..leave that to your great-great-great-great great-great-great great grandchildren

It's basically serving as the current MLB thread now that we have graduated from the MLB 14 overall season thread. Also I have no idea why I'm responding to you, considering your total absence of punctuation, grammar, and spelling.

I'm going to need the Nationals to turn it around in this series. The Nats are the perfect distraction from the Redskins sucking.

The Goo has spoken...and, oddly enough, he's probably not too far off the mark.

Giants won in 2010, 2012, and it's now 2014, so the pattern would make sense.

Orioles-Royals ALCS?

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

The baseball gods would surely make up for this by providing a Cardinals-Giants NLCS. :puke:

Honestly, Cardinals over Orioles in 6 is probably the most likely World Series scenario as it stands right now. :rolleyes:

Damn these Orioles...

I just love the hate around here for the Cardinals and Giants. It's borderline hilarious. I feed off of it. Let it flow. Go Giants.

I'm not feeling too good about the Nats tonight. Hudson tends to have their number, and if the team goes to San Francisco with out a win, they're not coming back for a Game 5.

I'm not feeling too good about the Nats tonight. Hudson tends to have their number, and if the team goes to San Francisco with out a win, they're not coming back for a Game 5.

Hudson has looked completely out of gas the last month or so though. He is gonna be on a short leash today for sure.

As long as an AL team wins the world series, all will be right in the world of baseball.

As long as an AL team wins the world series, all will be right in the world of baseball.

Nah I think the Tigers still have a chance at least.

I just love the hate around here for the Cardinals and Giants. It's borderline hilarious. I feed off of it. Let it flow. Go Giants.

I don't hate either team. But it's the NLCS match up that gives us "more of the same". Therefore, I don't want to see it.

Can someone just make a troll face for the Giants, because they're Cardinal'ing the Nationals yet again.