AnythingChicago

This is October: 2014 MLB Postseason Thread

Haven't been watching the game since the beginning. Has the HP umpire called those high (slightly outside) strikes all night. From the two-two and half innings I've seen he's been questionable. While they might be strikes, he called those balls when Washington was on Defense.

Matt Williams and Asdrubal Cabrera get ejected in the 10th for arguing balls and strikes.

We have seen some horrendous managing so far this postseason.

How does Mattingly keep a tiring Kershaw in there to face Matt Carpenter who has been killing him?

How does Williams take ZImmermann out with two outs in the ninth for Drew I suck in October Storen?

Also you can not spell Trout without OUT

And Joba Chamberlain has been the Orioles MVP

The Giants are now playing their longest postseason game in franchise history. 1-1 entering the 14th inning.

Dear Matt Vasgersian, a second bottom of the seventh would take place in middle of the 16th, not the middle of the 14th...

Now the 14th its become a tongue in cheek tradition to have a second seventh inning stretch in the 14th inning. I have been to 14 inning games in the past

Now the 14th its become a tongue in cheek tradition to have a second seventh inning stretch in the 14th inning. I have been to 14 inning games in the past

Looking at my post again - Seventh inning stretch is what i meant how I did not write that- shame on me, lol. Yeah I know the tradition, I was making fun of his math skills, not that mine are much better.

Zimmerman has just about had his five days of rest and could return as soon as the 20th.

LOL some fan had cardboard Shark chompers at the game. This is the playoffs, you don't want to emulate the Sharks.

Just one more now!

If the Giants represent the yes movement, then what MLB team is John Cena?

The Yankees. Why? Just like Cena, they have their fans and those who hate him. Not to mention that when they do fall, the haters have a field day.

FI8v1B7.png

Why? Just why?

Also the Royals would represent the yes movement.

Screen-Shot-2012-10-03-at-12.55.06-AM.pn

Bleh....