buzzcut

2014-5 NBA Season Thread: We Are North American Ballerz

Oh come on. The only reason you're even saying that is because you're upset that they didn't move to Seattle.

Oh come on. The only reason you're even saying that is because you're upset that they didn't move to Seattle.

Well, duh.

EDIT: The end game in Sacramento wasn't new ownership, but instead a new arena. They got that, but they'll have the same results -- a b-level franchise whose definition of success is a first round playoff exit. At least the Seattle group was aiming a little higher.

The new owners have been there for, like, five minutes. Sure they seem a little wacky at this point, but give it time. They're getting a brand new arena built downtown of what is in my opinion a very underrated city. They'll be fine.

George Karl and DMC would be fun if Karl decides to head to Sacramento. Cousins is playing at an All-Star level now, he could be be a top three big man with Karl.

I would never had guessed the Hawks would beat the Cavs with Korver only scoring four points. The fact they assisted on something like 70% of their field goals is insane...

Dallas' starting 5 is absolutely disgusting. Rondo-Ellis-Parsons-Chandler-Nowitzki? If they mesh together as well as they should, they could take out anybody.

Going to be very interesting to see how many / if any, NBA players will wear t-shirts these coming days....2 NYPD officers got shot today

"dontrunup

5 hours ago · Brooklyn, New York

I'm Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours...... Let's Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice #RIPErivGardner #RIPMikeBrown This May Be My Final Post ���������������������� I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket"

Jesus christ man ! :(

Deron Williams could be a King by the end of the day.

The Pistons were bad with him. Imagine them without him.

Any Hawks fans who want him back need to go cheer for another team.

I know he's underperformed in Detroit almost since day one, but to just flat out release someone midseason who's giving you 13 points and 7 boards a night!? Something is going on. Teams just don't eat $27 million for no reason.

Even more bizarre I find is that nobody wanted him. Again I get that he's not worth the contract Detroit gave him, but he's far from being the worst player in the NBA.

Something is going that hasn't come out. Not since the Spurs traded Dennis Rodman for a second round pick have I seen a team this desperate to get rid of a player that good for reasons that had nothing to do with salary. I think all 30 teams could find some role for him either as a starter or a 20+ minute bench player which again brings up the question of what the hell is going on?

As far as Detroit goes, no idea what's going on up there. They Greg Monroe, Brandon Jennings, Josh Smith until today, Andre Drummond, Caldwell-Pope. Thats's a team that should be at least contending for the sixth seed in the East and instead they could end up with the worst record in the NBA at season's end.

I look forward to Josh Smith on the Knicks very soon.

Or the Kings.

Woj says Rockets are pursuing him very aggressively.

I look forward to Josh Smith on the Knicks very soon.

Or the Kings.

Woj says Rockets are pursuing him very aggressively.

Because the rich need to get richer, right?

Are the Rockets still managed by the metrics guy? If so, maybe he fan focus on concessions or something for a bit.

The Rockets have a good thing going right now; maybe management should stay out of its own way for a bit.