Rebrand idea for Sydney Roosters (NRL)

mabbott

An Aussie invasion and an Avenger sighting, all in one...cool.  Knowing what I know about things, this very much fits the rugby league aesthetic, though I feel it's also pretty distinct.  Goodjob mab.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Great work mabbott.  I had to become a member today after scoping out these boards for years to say I think you've done an awesome job on the rebrand and it's great to see the NRL represented.  It's a very unique take on a Rugby League brand and manages to merge the 100+ years of tradition they enjoy (football and flag) with the modern powerhouse they are now.  I'd love to see your take on more of the NRL teams.

oooh this Field Theory logo could be a great crest patch for polos and jerseys' sleeve too. While the designs which mabbott came up with as the main logos for all the things such team branding and many others. Both of you two could pull it off together really!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

I posted this on another thread, but since we're sharing on this, as I life long Roosters fan I've wanted us to return to something that properly honours our heritage for a long time:

The idea is simple - to use the integrate all our former logos into something simple and classic based on our favoured 78 logo:

Roosterplain.png

Archived