Miller Lite Branding 2014

TVIXX

I dont drink much other than social event, had one a couple weeks ago, I'm glad that its back for good, very classic looking.

0829_millerlite_small1.jpg

The real question is how long until we see an updated Milwaukee Brewers identity based on/around this...

One can hope, right?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I dont drink much other than social event, had one a couple weeks ago, I'm glad that its back for good, very classic looking.

0829_millerlite_small1.jpg

The real question is how long until we see an updated Milwaukee Brewers identity based on/around this...

One can hope, right?

kyle-lohse.jpg?w=320

do it. do it now!

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Miller Lite always felt like they tried too hard to distract people from their beer with gimmickry.

OUR BEER IS TRIPLE HOPS BREWED! IS IT HOPPY? NO, BUT...BUT...TRIPLE HOPS!

OUR BEER BOTTLE HAS THE VORTEX NECK FOR THE SMOOTHEST POUR! IS IT ACTUALLY IMPROVED? NO, BUT...LOOK AT THE VORTEX! VORTEX!

OUR BEER CAN HAS A PUNCH TOP, JUST LOOK AT THAT :censored: !! YOU PUNCH A LITTLE HOLE AND I MEAN, WOW, THAT SMOOTH POUR! (granted this was actually functional)

I'm glad they're just being Miller Lite. Here's some economy brand beer, it's affordable, mostly flavorless and inoffensive, please consume it merrily at your leisure.

I will, thank you.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

kyle-lohse.jpg?w=320

do it. do it now!

No. Gross.

...just like Miller Lite. :D

Next time, don't spampost like this and actually learn to post images, or just post a link before anyone asks you to.

Just saying.

Dude, relax. Was it a good post? No. Do we need you coming in, guns blazing? No, no we do not. </mod>

Yeah, it actually looks like beer, not Bud Light and their grain soda.

I'm convinced there's no difference between them. Both of them are mis-colored water.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Miller Lite always felt like they tried too hard to distract people from their beer with gimmickry.

OUR BEER IS TRIPLE HOPS BREWED! IS IT HOPPY? NO, BUT...BUT...TRIPLE HOPS!

OUR BEER BOTTLE HAS THE VORTEX NECK FOR THE SMOOTHEST POUR! IS IT ACTUALLY IMPROVED? NO, BUT...LOOK AT THE VORTEX! VORTEX!

OUR BEER CAN HAS A PUNCH TOP, JUST LOOK AT THAT :censored: !! YOU PUNCH A LITTLE HOLE AND I MEAN, WOW, THAT SMOOTH POUR! (granted this was actually functional)

I'm glad they're just being Miller Lite. Here's some economy brand beer, it's affordable, mostly flavorless and inoffensive, please consume it merrily at your leisure.

I will, thank you.

Coors Light had their wide mouth can, and Bud Light has their ungodly Lime flavor that has taken over. Look it's like Corona, but 'Merican! Along with their ____-a-rita's.

I'll stick to my micro brews. They have better and more interesting packaging anyway.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived