Halifax Eagles

Blackhawks#9

On the back, the numbers need to be smaller, and the nameplate has to be bigger.

And yes, the striping should be consistent between the hems, the sleeves and the socks. It should also be consistent between the home and the away sets, but you can switch it up a little on the alternate.

There's also not enough contrast between the shades of red and blue you've chosen. If you're going to stick with these particular shades, make sure to keep some white in between them.

Big improvement. Nice work! I would make the name on the back white, the number on the back blue with a white outline (like the sleeve number) and move the sock stripe down a bit β€” they typically go about mid-shin, so where it is now, it might actually be under the shorts somewhat β€” and I think you're golden for this set.

The white set feels a little too red-heavy. I'd change the thin outer stripes on the hem and sleeves to blue, as well as the outer outline on the numbers, just to balance it out a little more. Possibly even a thin white then a thin blue outline on the shoulder yoke too.

Very nice update to the white set.

The alt looks great. I would just a thin white outline to the hem, sleeve and sock stripes to really set them off against the blue, like it does with the back numbers and the shoulder yoke.

Archived