infrared41's Best and Worst of the Week - NFL Week 5

infrared41

Not sure I follow. The Cowboys wear white at home and in most cases on the road unless the home team tries to "jinx" them. There's no three-game limit for their blue jerseys because it's not an alt. For anyone else it would be the home jersey.

Tennessee and St. Louis were road games.

Not what I meant. The cowboys, on their site, said that they were scheduled to wear the blue jerseys this year three times. I think uniforms (dark or white) are already pre-determined before the season begins. if that's the case, then the cowboys won't be wearing their blue jerseys against the seahawks

Go A's!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I follow. The Cowboys wear white at home and in most cases on the road unless the home team tries to "jinx" them. There's no three-game limit for their blue jerseys because it's not an alt. For anyone else it would be the home jersey.

Tennessee and St. Louis were road games.

Not what I meant. The cowboys, on their site, said that they were scheduled to wear the blue jerseys this year three times. I think uniforms (dark or white) are already pre-determined before the season begins. if that's the case, then the cowboys won't be wearing their blue jerseys against the seahawks
Gotcha.

Archived