NCAAF Domination Series by JCR - finished looking for c/c

JCRGraphix

I hate the template and fonts but other then that You had some good moments. the longhorns helmet is perfect

Thank goodness your great c+c can help him have an idea of why you hate it and potentially make those changes.

Definitely! This is so many good. Much benefit.

i think the designs are overall very good. my initial reaction to a lot of them is "this needs one more stripe somewhere" but forget about that. its the simplicity and boldness of color that makes these designs really unique. look at it this way, you made an Alabama design that is completely original and recognizable because of the restraint you have when applying decoration to the uniform. the 1 thing i do NOT like about the design is on MSU. no way can you give them a helmet design that is anywhere close to Michigan. doesnt matter who had it first or if its a bit different, people would riot in the streets over that.

as for the undershirts i say keep them. there is the possibility that half sleeves can work for every player. all the manufacturers are using light weight, self cooling fabrics (it actually cools when it gets wet and really works) and the designs would be a way to draw attention and market something like that, and even carry over into other apparel designs in the real world.

i think the template itself needs some work though. the shoulder pads look huge and make the player look like a 12 year old playing Pop Warner. shrink the pads and raise the helmet up a bit and you should be good.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Both Alabama and LSU are the sort of things that I'd like to see as one-off jerseys.
I feel that both Michigan and Michigan State are a swing and a miss.
As for the throwback jerseys, they're well-executed for throwback jerseys, but they really aren't jerseys that I'd want to see worn, except for Auburn and maybe Georgia.
For Baylor, I'd like to see you go with green rather than black.
I am a fan of Texas's helmet; however, I don't like the wordmark on the pants, and I don't really like much about the jersey.
I can live with UCLA. The main thing bothering me is that the name is below the number. USC, though, just looks awful. (USC should not wear black ever).
I like Army and Navy except for the gradients on Navy.
In general, I agree with what was said about your overuse of chrome.
Also, I can't say I'm a fan of your template. One of the main things that's bothering me is the bizarre angles of the names on the backs of the jerseys.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived