Sign in to follow this  
Goallinedesign

Logo Embroidery Effect (My First Attempt)

I wanted to figure this out and this is my first attempt. Thoughts on this? How can I improve it? (The logo is a concept I designed that can be found here.)

Flyers%2BEmb..png

updated!

Flyers%2BEmbriod%2Bnew.png

Looks great! The only suggestion I would make is to make the stitching closer to the edges of the fabric. The very outer stitching looks good -- I would make all the stitching that distance from the edge.

Good logo to begin with, looks even better embroidered. Nice work!

Really terrific. I agree with the above that the stitching could be a little closer to the color breaks, but that's the only nitpicky thing. On top of that, I love the logo design and the jersey as well! Nicely done.

When I look at it, I see the black layer on top of the white background. As such, you wouldn't need the stitching around the white circle in the middle, but around the black circle. I'd also run a stich line down the 3 connectors at the top and through the clapper at the bottom.

Looks nice. It looks a little too clean. If you're using Photoshop I'd say add some noise to the whole entire logo to make it look more .....fuzzy for a lack of a better word.

Looks great! The only suggestion I would make is to make the stitching closer to the edges of the fabric. The very outer stitching looks good -- I would make all the stitching that distance from the edge.

Thanks everyone! Updated!

I love the update, your works looks amazing. That said, I want to add onto what EasleyK said and agree that you need stitching around the inside of the black circle where the white and orange are, if my wording makes sense. Again, this looks great, love the concept and idea.

I love the update, your works looks amazing. That said, I want to add onto what EasleyK said and agree that you need stitching around the inside of the black circle where the white and orange are, if my wording makes sense. Again, this looks great, love the concept and idea.

I actually uploaded the wrong image, check out the correct above!