Hockey Cods Hockey

sparkychewbarky

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the notre dame cod is awesome! but fantastic job on all the other ones as well

Thanks hockey.

I'm a fan of the name "Hockey Maki-Maki"

How 'bout Chico Maki? (former Blackhawk)

Hockey cods. Aren't those what kids in Boston collect? I've got a whole trunk of hockey cods at home.

Seriously sparky, you've nailed this whole project. I could see a whole kids line of clothing and merchandise; stuffed cod, cod hats, shirts, and other cod pieces ( :hockeysmiley: )

Thank you DePe.

How 'bout...a "Hockey Cod-piece" jockstrap? (no-o-oo)

hg-51.jpg

hg-52.jpg

hg-53.jpg

hg-54.jpg

...another foursome for the collection...

hg-71.jpg

The Hockey Cods "Fintage 6" Table-top Hockey Game

I thought that I'd wrap this up with a bit of fun.

Let's "dream large" and imagine if Cods' popularity justified some "bigger-ticket" products...like a table-top hockey game.

It could look like this...

hg-70.jpg

Damn, I was really hoping the trophy would've been the "Stanley Cod" named and modeled after Lord Stanley's prized pet. Oh well, can't have everything.

Once again, an absolute fantastic thread. I was showing this to some friends and they absolutely loved it. I wish I had seen when you were taking requests, I would've loved to see what the Penn State Nittany Cod would've looked like, haha.

Can't wait to see your next Creamer-worthy series!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Outstanding!

A working idea in a working mind of a hard working designer and a great follow through. What you do takes this board to another level because of your out-of-the-box thinking.

Atbw

Daniel

P.S. I'll take a stuffed animal version of the Blackhawks cod.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

There were a few last-minute requests...

These are awesome. I can't wait to see how you plan to tackle Edmonton

Orr and Howe were Codded (it's kinda like being Knighted), so why not "The Great One"?...

hc-103.jpg

Damn, I was really hoping the trophy would've been the "Stanley Cod" named and modeled after Lord Stanley's prized pet. Oh well, can't have everything.
I wish I had seen when you were taking requests, I would've loved to see what the Penn State Nittany Cod would've looked like, haha.

The "Stanley Cod" would have been perfect...should've thought of it...

Here's Penn State L.F....

hc-102.jpg

Very interesting and well-designed concept series! Any chance we could see a Milwaukee Admirals cod?

Hi Moser. Here's a Milwaukee Hockey Cod...

hc-101.jpg

Archived