Hockey Cods Hockey

sparkychewbarky

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible, sparky. Simply incredible. Your love for detail is obvious and the execution is (in my view) flawless. You're definitely one – if not the most creative – user of this forum. Top notch!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

But i noticed you didn't include the sharks in your compilation on the page before this one. redoing it?

These are great! I know you want to be done with this thread, but could you COD-ify SJ Sharkie? It seems fitting, right?

I thought what would be kinda humorous with San Jose, would be to have their Hockey Cod trying to be a Shark.

(Kind of similar to the Ducks)...

hc-107.jpg

But i noticed you didn't include the sharks in your compilation on the page before this one. redoing it?

These are great! I know you want to be done with this thread, but could you COD-ify SJ Sharkie? It seems fitting, right?

I thought what would be kinda humorous with San Jose, would be to have their Hockey Cod trying to be a Shark.

(Kind of similar to the Ducks)...

hc-107.jpg

A wannabe shark! My favorite thread! Keep it up, sharky...uhm...sparky!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Just saw this for the first time, and it's all amazing. I kinda want to start playing rec hockey again, so I can make a team called the Hockey Cods and wear that original Cods logo. :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived