Cavaliers Concept

dmhtfld

the design is great, but i cannot get over the template, insane work!

Some suggestions I would have to make would be to keep the gradient throughout the whole set (you didn't use it on the 2 jerseys where the top is black), and I believe there was originally a jersey that was yellow and "red" with a black gradient? I really liked that one, but I may be imagining it

Awesome new template, but I'm not a fan of the design. As has been described in the 14-15 NBA thread, Cleveland is far from deserving of a skyline being part of their identity. I also am generally not a fan of gradients, as I prefer some good old-fashioned contrast using flat colors. Finally, I don't think navy should be any part of a Cavs identity. Again, well done on the great new template, but I can't sign off on this design.

I agree with some of the others, this presentation is great. It's nice to see who uses 3D templates very well. I'm not a fan of the skyline though, nothing about it says Cavaliers to me, and (like the court) it just seems like a skyline for skyline's sake. I would prefer the Cavs stick to just wine and gold, but I do like your use of dark navy in this concept.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'm another to agree with the opinion that the Cavs shouldn't have a skyline. When I think of Cleveland I don't think of its skyline at all because it's not iconic so much as the skylines of Chicago, Dallas, NYC etc. Wobderful presentation though.

Hoot Hoot

Thanks for all the compliments and advice guys. I will probably end up ditchting the navy and gradient but I don't understand why the skyline has to be iconic to be used on the uniform. It says Cleveland right above it, are people really going to mistake it for some other city? Im sure if Lebron were to wear it on his jersey while winning a few rings it would become pretty iconic. It doesn't have any flashy buildings but thats what I love about it. Cleveland is not a flashy place, its a blue collar town and the skyline resembles that.

Wow. Awesome template! Outstanding work there for sure.

Now if you changed this to a Denver Nuggets concept, and pair it with their skyline logo I think it would be fantastic. I'm just not too sold on the Cleveland skyline as others said. Still awesome and unique though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived