University of North Dakota Fighting Pike *UPDATE* FB Jerseys

hettinger_rl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel four colors is just way too much overkill. You also don't need the yellow/white outline around the fish. I think the navy outline by itself would suffice. I would also consider putting the double hook W's on the shoulders, or just one hook W.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The yellow isn't the problem, it's the two shades of green. Go with the lighter shade. I like the addition of red :)

Maybe fix the setting on your monitor cause I only see one shade of green.

Your lines could use some smoothing up on your double W's logo, but other than that this is awesome! All of this coupled with the wordmark would make a fantastic minor league team or even could see it as a NHL team. Great work sir!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The yellow isn't the problem, it's the two shades of green. Go with the lighter shade. I like the addition of red :)

Maybe fix the setting on your monitor cause I only see one shade of green.

Your lines could use some smoothing up on your double W's logo, but other than that this is awesome! All of this coupled with the wordmark would make a fantastic minor league team or even could see it as a NHL team. Great work sir!

Saskatoon Water Wolves?

I am making the green lighter and red deeper, the color palette I was going off of was not right. The lighter green pops more and the red is moved into a more accentual role:

dny7vm.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great work on the primary logo! I was not expecting a Pike when I clicked on this thread, I was expecting a wolf based on the name. Big fan of using research in designing sports logos "wolves of the water". Keep it up!

Thanks for the comments. I'm big into research too, the name and imagery need to tie into the area. (otherwise you end up with things like the LA Lakers and Utah Jazz!)

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived