Sign in to follow this  
VitorioArts

New England Revolution Redesign

Hey Guys! This is my New England Revolution Concept, I thought i would try something different. Hope you like this one!

C&C Welcome!

Revolution_zps95722b5e.jpg

Primary logo looks great... I hate how it takes a backseat to the advertisements but that's not really your fault. Nice work!

The image is grainy, but other than that it's really great!

I'm curious... what symbolism does this logo have? It's a solid logo, and MILES better than what they have now. Just looking to the WHY behind the design.

I'm curious... what symbolism does this logo have? It's a solid logo, and MILES better than what they have now. Just looking to the WHY behind the design.

Well, i wanted to have stars and stripes from the old logo. The stripes interchanging was inspired by CCSC's new logo and how the stripes change in that. Hope That Answers It!

No way a team named New England Revolution should have a red primary.

I like how the stripes act like a waving flag, but I agree the primary jersey can't be red.

Nice. My suggestions:

1. Make 13 stars, unless 8 has some symbolism I'm missing

2. Maybe move the strip down and place it behind the sponsor instead of the logo. Could be more balanced that way?

3. I'd consider not bowing the name. It's nice but could be dated quickly.

The mismatched stripes look awkward to me for some reason, plus it just feels like they would be ripping off the Quake if they did something like that.

This looks good but you should try to move it to an adidas template because all MLS teams must have adidas.

It's a logo, not a crest. There's no need for symbolism.

Yeah I would get rid of the shading/gradients. Never really looks good in a soccer crest IMO.

I'm not too keen on the shape of the crest either. I keep seeing a finger nail. May just be me though.

I don't have a problem with the crest shape, but get rid of the shadow/gradients.

I would also try to find a way to incorporate "Revolution" or at least a "NE" somewhere in the crest.

The first one is better, if a tad bit bland. The crest with a clipart ball in the center is in every other soccer concept, and I know it's the easy solution, but people should just stop.

I would like to see the logo to incorporate some little, but recognizable detail from American revolution. Or maybe some some rolling motion, for you know, revolving.