Alternate Super Bowl Fields - Super Bowl LI (Steelers vs Packers)

pitt6pack

Super Bowl IV

4.jpg

Super Bowl IV was one of my favorite fields, and I probably like the actual field better than this one, but it still looks good. If the Raiders were to have upset the Browns in SB III in this alternate universe, then I'm sure the Browns would have come back and won this game.

I agree. I think Cleveland would've won this game. But by how much I'm not sure.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems I've hit the bandwidth limit again. Does anyone have any alternatives to Photobucket? This is two months in a row and its going to be another 17 days before I get the images back.

Go with imgur....I've stopped using both Photobucket and Imageshack in favor of them. It's far superior in my experience.

gYH2mW9.png

It seems I've hit the bandwidth limit again. Does anyone have any alternatives to Photobucket? This is two months in a row and its going to be another 17 days before I get the images back.

Go with imgur....I've stopped using both Photobucket and Imageshack in favor of them. It's far superior in my experience.

Okay, thanks for the advice. I'll make the switch.

And I will have super bowl v up either Sunday night or Monday at the latest

Who can forget George Blanda's game winning field goal with only seconds remaining to win the first NFL Championship Super Bowl!?!?

And the Raiders win 2 out of 3 years in the first 5 and out of the first 5 Super Bowls; we have Dallas with 2, Oakland with 2 and Cleveland with 1.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

The Raiders' side of the field is all black, is this just an image error or what?

It looks really good though.

Might be an error, I'm not sure what you are seeing, but the endzone should look very similar to Super Bowl IV alternate for the Raiders, just AFC swapped for AFL logo. I am going to change that picture and the rest with the ones I've just uploaded to imagur so that will fix any problems.

Super Bowl VII

JIFYdtC.png

The Steelers reach their first Super Bowl after winning their first playoff game in team history on the immaculate reception, then upset the undefeated Dolphins in Pittsburgh. But the storybook season comes to a halt as the more experienced Cowboys take care of business in the Super Bowl.

< Super Bowl VI First Post Super Bowl VIII >

Super Bowl VII

JIFYdtC.png

The Steelers reach their first Super Bowl after winning their first playoff game in team history on the immaculate reception, then upset the undefeated Dolphins in Pittsburgh. But the storybook season comes to a halt as the more experienced Cowboys take care of business in the Super Bowl.

< Super Bowl VI First Post Super Bowl VIII >

But, like all the real world Super Bowls between these two; it was an extremely close battle. I'm not sure how many Super Bowls Pittsburgh would be in with the Championship losers Super Bowl though.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Not that it matters perhaps. But I remember the "stay behind this yellow dotted line you pesky photographers" that surrounds the field was painted in the Dolphin and Redskins colors (aqua/orange/burgundy/gold) for SB VII...and I believe it was red/white/blue thru SB XII...always thought it was a nice touch!

They should've called this the "Silver Bowl"! :D

I don't think we've had a Super Bowl in which both teams had the same colored-shelled helmets. Did we?

Super Bowl XXI, only because they used the same blue for both the Giants and Broncos helmets, even though they actually weren't the same color.

Super Bowl IX

QO6xCJH.png

This would have been a great universe for Raiders fans, as this is the fourth of seven Super Bowls they would have been in within a ten year span. The reason for the darker gray in their endzone is because it is the same gray used in the Steelers logo in Super Bowl IX.

< Super Bowl VIII First Post Super Bowl X >

Super Bowl IX

QO6xCJH.png

This would have been a great universe for Raiders fans, as this is the fourth of seven Super Bowls they would have been in within a ten year span. The reason for the darker gray in their endzone is because it is the same gray used in the Steelers logo in Super Bowl IX.

And the only reason why the Rams got relevant in the 70s was the highway robbery trade sending John Hadl to Green Bay, which killed the Packers for approximately 3 decades while the 70s playoffs were dominated by the LA Rams (alongside the Vikings and Cowboys).

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Super Bowl IX

QO6xCJH.png

Would Oakland blow out Los Angeles?

Would Youngblood get to sack Stabler a few times?

Speaking of Youngblood, how would he get past Upshaw and Shell?

Archived