Alternate Super Bowl Fields - Super Bowl LI (Steelers vs Packers)

pitt6pack

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Patriots fan, I've always wanted to see the silver end zone at a Super Bowl. I just get bored of the blue one every time. And yes, I realize how bad it sounds for me to say I'm bored of my team constantly making the Super Bowl and having the same end zone. Sorry.

The red endzone looked good for the Patriots back in Super Bowl's XX and XXXI. The new wordmark is at least something different, but probably a downgrade, I'll wait to see how it look son the field though. But all those blue endzones really take the air out of the football, especially for the Patriots, after seeing the same thing so many times in recent years. It would be nice to see some gold or orange again. Last field with an orange endzone was XXIV and the last and only with a silver endzone was XV.

It's a cool switch from navy, but I wonder, what if Seattle had a Neon Green endzone and NE had a red endzone?

NG7awov.png

My guess would be something like this. Neon green probably not work because its too close to the color of the grass, or at least on my template. I think the red looks good for the Patriots, silver was the best color for the wordmark over navy and white easily in my opinion.

Here are some other possibilities with a red endzone for the Patriots.

20zMAu7.png

Ov81JKg.png

As a Patriots fan, I've always wanted to see the silver end zone at a Super Bowl. I just get bored of the blue one every time. And yes, I realize how bad it sounds for me to say I'm bored of my team constantly making the Super Bowl and having the same end zone. Sorry.

The red endzone looked good for the Patriots back in Super Bowl's XX and XXXI. The new wordmark is at least something different, but probably a downgrade, I'll wait to see how it look son the field though. But all those blue endzones really take the air out of the football, especially for the Patriots, after seeing the same thing so many times in recent years. It would be nice to see some gold or orange again. Last field with an orange endzone was XXIV and the last and only with a silver endzone was XV.

:-) heh

Pats being red and Hawks with the silver is GORGEOUS!!!!! Outline the Pats in blue and Hawks in green and OMG heaven!!

Now make it happen, No Fun League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iTClfsR.png

I wanted to try green with a blue outline

hmQiYVn.png

Suggestion. The Seattle endzone should be silver and New England should be blue

BZJLq9x.png

Pats being red and Hawks with the silver is GORGEOUS!!!!! Outline the Pats in blue and Hawks in green and OMG heaven!!

iTClfsR.png

hmQiYVn.png

BZJLq9x.png

no what I meant was Seattle had the silver endzone and New England have the blue

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

iTClfsR.png

hmQiYVn.png

BZJLq9x.png

no what I meant was Seattle had the silver endzone and New England have the blue

...then that's what you should've posted...

I personally think the field above is the best possible option.

To me it sounds like they will not paint the pro bowl logo on the field, which is different, keep the NFL logo, paint the super bowl logos, and re-sod and paint the endzones for NE and SEA.

One last concept for Super Bowl XLIX (probably not as the weeks go on)

Reto-Bowl

TD461Hd.png

I restored the home endzone to the left side of the field, had to change the Seahawks endzone to have an NFC logo and not AFC, as these were the logos of the AFC Seahawks back in the day. I also decided to use the NFL's secondary logo for Super Bowl XLIX (featured on NFL.com) because a retro Super Bowl should have a unique logo.

Archived