LOGOLYMPIAD 2014 - CLOSING CEREMONIES

pollux

Logolympiad2014.png

Over the course of 10 events, we had 58 designers submit 154 individual entries!

15 of you went on to earn at least a medal. In the end, three designers stand above everyone else... And in a crazy finish, all three are tied atop the standings, therefore all three medals for this year's LOGOLYMPIAD will be gold medals.

nas1787_gold.png/ drdougfresh_gold.png/ derschwigg_gold.png

nas1787 took home 3 gold medals and 1 silver medal for 11 points.
drdougfresh and derschwigg both had 2 gold medals, 2 silver medals and 1 bronze medal, also for a total of 11 points.

Congratulations to all three!

Special congratulations go, again, to nas1787, who was the only one to finish all 10 events this year.

nas1787_allten.png

Please let me know your thoughts on this year's event. Feel free to make suggestions on what you'd like to see done in the next LOGOLYMPIAD

And with that, I hereby declare the games of the LOGOLYMPIAD... closed.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

That is one crowded podium ;) Congrats, gents!

Thanks for running this again, pollux. I had a lot of fun with the constraints given, and I liked a lot of the event topics. The timeline was intensive enough that I feel it challenged people, but also kept it from being an afterthought since there were new events ending/starting consistently. I know it's a lot to keep track of, so thank you! You did a great job of managing the madness.

I've been very anti-social for the last 6 weeks, but it was definitely worth it. A really fun event that really pushed me to get better. Thanks all for the votes, and to pollux for running the whole thing. Three way tie was the best way to finish.

Now it's time to go outside.

Archived