Clayton Kershaw "MVP" Design

Vegasboy217

Hey Guys,

As you may know Clayton Kershaw is the leading candidate to win the NL M.V.P. award this year so I have decided to make a shirt design. First run went well and sold a couple of shirts on teespring but I would love to hear some feedback on the design. Thinking about adding a "22" somewhere for the second print to add some pop, still not sure tho. Any C&C would be appreciated! Thanks!

clayvpfinalsharpediwhitet_copy.jpg

The one change I would make would be to get rid of the outline around his right foot. It's clear that that's his leg, so it's not necessary to knowing what you're looking at, and then the M shape would be continuous.

And if you do add his number somewhere, I'd make it red. That would definitely add some pop.

Cool, thanks for your input mbannon92. Here's an updated version with some changes. Changed the following.

-Erased foot outline

-Trimmed off the bridge part of the "M"

-Widened the closed counter on the "P"

-Added red "22" to add some contrast and pop

Thanks for the feedback! If you have any other suggestions make sure to let me know

clayvpfinalsportslogo.jpg

It's a solid design, but it doesn't immediately read as Kershaw to me. Maybe incorporate the Dodgers or even his name a bit more.

Also, the red 22 is throwing me. They don't really use red in their identity, maybe switch it to white/royal blue with white outline/mid-grey.

Archived