Marvel Comic's Heroes Fantasy League Concept

The Nati MacDaddy

Here's some more ideas for teams:

Inhumans - The Inhumans

Storm (why not a woman?) - The Storm

Captain Marvel (the Carol Danvers version) - The Marvels

Ghost Rider - The Spirits of Vengeance (flaming skull helmet - yes!)

Iron Fist - The Dragons (or The Immortals)

Cyclops - no name idea but using the current Cyclops costume with the big red X over his eyes as a template for the helmet would be really cool.

Here are a few more posts from suggestions made by Thaipod. I know which ones I like. Lets hear from you. If you don't like it that's o.k. Just want dialogue to go on so this concept can Kick A.

FYI I didn't know this but now I do... The plural form of cyclops is spelled cyclopes.

I am also leaning towards the Cyclopes slogan as " We're Havin' a Blast " Yes , No or other thoughts. I like Dragons name for Iron Fist. Still up in the air about Spirits of Vengeance name. Just realized when spell check came up that i misspelled Vengeance on my wordmark. I will correct it later, Sorry.

Cyclopes_Dragons_and_Spirits_of_V_versio

I think for the Ghost Rider, I'd go with just flames on the helmet, keeping the base color black.

I have one other thought that I will put out there for a logo for Ghost Riders helmet along with your suggestion of flames only and get more feedback, Your opinions are valued and I appreciate the quick responses.

Do you think gradient facemask of Ghost Riders helmet in the warm colors is too gimmicky? I haven't decided if I like this look or not. Right now I'm leaning towards Red X Cyclopes helmet. Their slogan is of course is "We're havin' a Blast" in reference to the optic blast. Dragons is not great but o.k. I need a slogan for the Iron Fist team. I like the fact that the league will have more variety in color schemes. I prefer green helmet as opposed to yellow. Yellow would make it look too much like the Packers. IMO Love to hear your thoughts.Thanks to all of you who contribute your eyes and input to this project. It will be nice when it all comes together.

Here is a sample of a uniform template that could be used as part of a team page for a private league that is self made. I need your top 3 choices 1 for Home, 1 for Road, and 1 for Alternate Home Combinations. Nos. 1-10 are for Home and Home Alternate Nos. 11-15 are for Road.

Wild_Things_Uni_combos_copy.png

Wild Things Uni Combo votes for post above. 3 H 8 Alt 11 R are my choices love to hear what yours would be. I'll keep editing this post so that I can keep a running tally in one location. Thanks for your vote.

Home 10 20 31 40 50 60 70 80 90 100

Alt Home 10 20 30 40 50 60 7 0 81 90 100

Road 111 120 130 140 150

Here is update on how this League Concept is Growing. The Names and Slogans have been updated

Asgardians- Thor

Slogan- "Hammer Time"

Captains- Captain America

Slogan- "Patriot Gamers"

Crankin'- Silver Surfer ( This is a surfing term that means the waves are of high quality)

Slogan- "Time to get Waxed"

Daredevils- Daredevil (I think name could use some work)

Slogan- "Men without Fear"

Fantastics- Mr. Fantastic

Slogan-"Bend but Don't Break"

The Inferno- Human Torch

Slogan-"Too Hot to Handle"

Iron Men- Iron Man

Slogan- "Flying Tin Men"

Punishers- The Punisher (This name will not be changed)

Slogan-"If you want Peace, Prepare for War"

Smash- Incredible Hulk

Slogan-"You wouldn't like us when we're angry"

Web Slingers- The Amazing Spiderman

Slogan- "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility"

Wild Things-The Thing

Slogan- "Clobberin' Time" (This will not change)

Wolverines- Wolverine (This name will not change)

Slogan- "We're the best there is at what we do but what we do best isn't very nice."

(This will not change)

Spirits of Vengeance- Ghost Rider

Slogan-?

Dragons- Iron Fist

Slogan-?

Cyclopes- Cyclops

Slogan- "We're Havin' a Blast"

? Prowlers/Panthers were suggested- Black Panther

Slogan- ?

• 8 months later...
On 11/10/2014 at 1:29 PM, Dan O said:

For the Black Panther inspired helmet, I love number three... but I feel the helmet should be black. Maybe a black helmet and gold logo? Since Black Panther has some gold accessories on his uniform...

2914545-blackpanther1.jpg

I have decided to revisit this concept and start things off with a black and gold 3 perspective view of the Black Panther helmet as suggested by Dan O'Mac

version_3_of_Panthers_Black_and_Gold.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Here is the first villain concept for the Simply Marvelous Fantasy League as suggested by ZEGH82 in a private message.

Here is my take on Thanos from Guardians of the Galaxy

595312ea73381_3viewofThanos.png.245969b7d58651b0858dedc2a5ff0763.png

59531316b1188_ThanosRevolutionbackwgraphicbg.png.468a28ebc847151982d685e343eef94e.png

Thought that an incentive sticker would be appropriate so I went with Infinity

Let me know how I did. I am open to your cc to help move this concept forward. I don't know if I like the team name. Any suggestions are welcome.

Archived