Kansas City Royals Primary Logo Concept

Goallinedesign

I really like this. Reminds me of the Kansas City Monarchs in a way. Which is a nice touch to the baseball history of KC. With the Negro League Hall of Fame being there and all.

Pretty sure the Royals don't use gray or silver in their color scheme so I would change the C to powder blue or gold. Or maybe make it Royal blue too. I'd like to see all three to see which looks best.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Can you make the c light blue

Can you make the c light blue

Pretty nice man. I prefer the diagonal KC but this is a nice alternative.

This would look great for a soccer crest

I really like this. Reminds me of the Kansas City Monarchs in a way. Which is a nice touch to the baseball history of KC. With the Negro League Hall of Fame being there and all.

Pretty sure the Royals don't use gray or silver in their color scheme so I would change the C to powder blue or gold. Or maybe make it Royal blue too. I'd like to see all three to see which looks best.

Thanks everyone! I updated it with a power blue "C". I really like it! Thoughts on this?

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

I'm liking it a lot more with the powder blue, but I'm trying to think of a way to get rid of the blue outline because I feel it's unnecessary.

What if you made the crown the same width as the K? Or Made the crown slightly bigger, and outlined it in a shield shape. Somewhat like they have now. Just spitting ideas :)

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I'm liking it a lot more with the powder blue, but I'm trying to think of a way to get rid of the blue outline because I feel it's unnecessary.

What if you made the crown the same width as the K? Or Made the crown slightly bigger, and outlined it in a shield shape. Somewhat like they have now. Just spitting ideas :)

I agree. I think the outline is taking away from the overall design.

I don't necessarily think it would look better without the outline, but I think some kind of shaped outline would be better.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

New to the forum here, As a Kansas City fan I LOVE this logo idea. I found this site from an article not eh wall street journal. http://online.wsj.com/articles/did-you-know-the-kansas-city-royals-were-named-after-cows-not-kings-1413426602

The article brought to mind a lot of questions for me. What would a Kansas City re-branding look like including a Cow or Livestock that is invoked from the American Royal that is the basis for the teams name. I would love to see someone make some designs that embodied that idea.

Royals, Chiefs, Missouri Tigers, Ice Flyers & Blue Wahoo's

Archived