Uniforms that frustrate and anger you

ThePeam

I'm not sure what else works for them though. The double blue set was as bland as dishwater, and the 90s set would look incredibly dated if they still wore it today. I suppose they could have taken the general look of the 90s uniform and toned down the parts that went overboard...shame I'm not better at basketball concepts.

Personally, I would have updated/modernized the original script and tried to incorporate some of the "western" attributes of the '90s set, along with bringing back Purple as a primary color.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is everybody's problem? I mean, sure, there are some logos and uniforms that I don't like, but it's not worth getting seriously angry about. You got one guy who refuses to watch a ballgame if one of the teams is wearing cream, one guy's over here punching holes in walls because the Yankees got a new alternate cap because "muh trudishunz," then there's this other one nitpicking over spacing issues on the Jazz logo that nobody will even see unless they have a looking glass!

Look, I know this is a logo board, and far be it from me to tell you what good design looks like, but some of you guys need to chill the hell out.

I'm with you 100 percent

Whenever I see the Padres in brown it makes me angry that ownership is so dense that they don't realize these are substantially better than the generic look they've been forcing on us for years now.

20140523_pjc_ah2_330.JPG.0_standard_730.

Yeah, it would be great to have a little something different, instead of just another navy blue team.

The Jets Titans throwbacks really overstayed their welcome. I guess you can say I was angry whenever I saw the Jets in navy rather than green. If anything they should either have the throwback be the one with the Jet logo on the helmet with the kelly green jerseys (first person who brings up the "YOU CAN'T HAVE A PLANE ON A NEW YORK TEAM AFTER 9/11" thing like it always does is getting a nice virtual slap across the face) or the 80s/90s uniforms

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

This is slightly off-topic but here goes. I love soccer, but hate the inconsistency with Europe club teams and their kits and I blame it on American sports. If an NFL team has a stripe in a specific spot on their jersey, the opposite (away) jersey will typically have this stripe too and not add say...bold piping on a different spot of the jersey. But in soccer, the home has a different design than the away and alternate, as well as a new color scheme. Its annoying and something I need to get over.

The Jets Titans throwbacks really overstayed their welcome. I guess you can say I was angry whenever I saw the Jets in navy rather than green. If anything they should either have the throwback be the one with the Jet logo on the helmet with the kelly green jerseys (first person who brings up the "YOU CAN'T HAVE A PLANE ON A NEW YORK TEAM AFTER 9/11" thing like it always does is getting a nice virtual slap across the face) or the 80s/90s uniforms

The whole "can't have a plane on the helmet because of 9/11" is completely stupid.

The whole "can't have a plane on the helmet because of 9/11" is completely stupid.

Today, it is. In 2002, it probably was a valid concern.

And I believe he's talking about right now, not 2012.

Cowboys blues not matching.

Brewers road grays not saying "Milwaukee" on them.

Besides the Brewers road uni's not saying Milwaukee, How about the Cardinals not saying St. Louis or the Rangers not saying Texas or the Angels not saying Los Angeles or the Rays not saying Tampa Bay...

Cowboys blues not matching.

Brewers road grays not saying "Milwaukee" on them.

Besides the Brewers road uni's not saying Milwaukee, How about the Cardinals not saying St. Louis or the Rangers not saying Texas or the Angels not saying Los Angeles or the Rays not saying Tampa Bay...
The Rangers don't have Rangers on any uniform... All of their uniforms have Texas.

And I believe he's talking about right now, not 2012.

My point was that there's a line somewhere where it switched from "too soon" to "meh". It's possible that when the "CAN'T HAVE A JET ON THE HELMET" thing started, it was still too soon. Now, it's a moo point, IMO.

Now, it's a moo point, IMO.

Please tell me that's either a typo, or you're channeling Joey Tribiani.

It's like a cow's opinion...it doesn't matter...it's Moo.

Now, it's a moo point, IMO.

Please tell me that's either a typo, or you're channeling Joey Tribiani.

It's like a cow's opinion...it doesn't matter...it's Moo.

It was four in the morning; I get a little weird. It was the Friends reference. Glad somebody got it.

A bit angry about the LA Kings uniforms, if teams like the Blackhawks, Devils and Rangers can still have the same design since the 90´s , then there is no reason the Kings couldn't have kept their "Chevy" logo and the jersey design from the Gretzky time period.

They went from Chevy to Crown to homeplate.

Archived