Sign in to follow this  
Lights Out

Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets Fauxback

I've always really liked the Bobcats' inaugural uniforms, and while I love the fact that they brought back the Hornets name, I think it'd be cool if they threw back to the Bobcats in some way. Hence, this compromise:

MFiz3JV.png

Thoughts?

I always loved that Bobcat set, mixing it with the Hornets colors make this concept perfect. Great job, no complaints.

Definitely better than the gaudy rainbow set they wear, like the person above I really didn't like the bobcats nickname, but absolutely loved the font. Great use, with a good trim and color. Overall you did a great job on this concept

This is funny, just yesterday I thought that these would look nice for the Hornets. But I'd like it with another font and honeycombs on the side panels.

In a vacuum I agree that these look good. The Hornets color scheme rocks. But as a fan of the team, the Bobcats team name and especially their old font does nothing but bring back bad, bad memories. Part of the beauty of the name change and re-branding is that we are leaving the Bobcats in the dust.

^ agreed.

looks great aesthetically, but when taking into account historical relevance, anything and everything that's associated with the 'Cats needs to retire. permanently.

Those colors work really well on there. I've thought about Bobcats/Hornets mixes myself, except I thought it would be cool to see the Bobcats in teal, pinstripes, and Rockwell Bold Condensed -- in other words, being the Hornets in everything except the name "Hornets."