2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the basic idea, but if they wanted to find a unique element to it, they should have come up with something better than white belts.

The sublimated hoops are good, but I'm with you on the sides.

I also think that the new MLS logo looks marvelous on the sleeves in team colors.

A bit more gold would have been nice too. Looks as if the collar has a bit of the gold, but nowhere else.

I have a feeling this large hem stripe might be adidas "thing" this coming year, kind of how the back shoulder stripe was last year.

A bit more gold would have been nice too. Looks as if the collar has a bit of the gold, but nowhere else.

I have a feeling this large hem stripe might be adidas "thing" this coming year, kind of how the back shoulder stripe was last year.

Yeah, agreed on all of this.

I don't know, the more I look at this, the less I like it.

B1r9eVgIcAAC82a.jpg

Socks have a thick white stripe at the top too to match?

6fQjS3M.png

If so, ugh.

Think it would look better in navy on City's sky blue shirt. At least I hope so. But white against purple stands out so much...

If so, ugh.

Think it would look better in navy on City's sky blue shirt. At least I hope so. But white against purple stands out so much...

Ugh is the perfect description. It just seems lifeless. The sublimated hoops do nothing for me. Using more gold instead of white might have helped, but not by much.

White shorts would've done this shirt good. Also, I really miss some design in the MLS' shirts. They're mostly just one coloured. I want to see some stripes, hoops or halfed designs.

Montréal could make the start and introduce the black and blue stripes for home games.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I like this a lot, mostly because of the color. Given the complete lack of purple in MLS, I think it's okay that Orlando's inaugural kit proclaims its primary design element to be purpleness. It's strong and distinctive and sets a good traditional baseline, from which Orlando can innovate in future seasons.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Been told Barca will be leaving Nike and have already agreed to terms with Adidas. Nike will be making a HUGE play for Real once their contract with Adi expires.

If that's true, Nike kinda has to. They lost Juve, ManUtd, Barca...

The only real big players left are ManCity and Paris. I'd like Real in Nike though.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

One "hidden" detail I like is the inclusion of the old crest on the inside beneath the new crest.

Jersey_Breakdown%28FORMATTED%29.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Let's do it.

B1r6BLmCIAEkqLL.jpg

OCSC looking good not a huge fan of the white stripe at the bottom of the shirt but I can live with it. The way that the sublimated hoops abruptly end kinda bothers me too.

Love the purple. All the white should be gold. Wish they would've included red. That badge still looks better suited for a club in Kansas somewhere. The subtle hoops are a nice touch-but that particular jersey template don't really work for them.

(Still like B-Mo's concept much better.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Been told Barca will be leaving Nike and have already agreed to terms with Adidas. Nike will be making a HUGE play for Real once their contract with Adi expires.

If that's true, Nike kinda has to. They lost Juve, ManUtd, Barca...

The only real big players left are ManCity and Paris. I'd like Real in Nike though.

I didn't know that Juve is leaving Nike. Who are they going to?

Anyway, I could see Nike going for MLS along with Madrid.

Let's do it.

B1r6BLmCIAEkqLL.jpg

OCSC looking good not a huge fan of the white stripe at the bottom of the shirt but I can live with it. The way that the sublimated hoops abruptly end kinda bothers me too.

Love the purple. All the white should be gold. Wish they would've included red. That badge still looks better suited for a club in Kansas somewhere. The subtle hoops are a nice touch-but that particular jersey template don't really work for them.

(Still like B-Mo's concept much better.)

I wish they would had kept some red as well, seeing that it was part of the color scheme from their USL days. A purple club is very welcomed into the MLS family. I think the template is okay. Not sure what other templates they could have gone with though?

As someone just getting into the league, I would love to see Nike take over MLS.

I would agree with you to a point, as I have thought about that as well, but I would dare say people would still have some of the same gripes about Nike as they do now about Adidas. I wonder if there will be a time when Adidas pulls out and MLS clubs have to find their own kit supplier. MLS and Adidas keep renewing their contract but at some point I would think they would part ways.

Archived