2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Bayern's new away kits looked quite good in some silly tournament today. My only gripe would be that I'd prefer the block in the middle to be made up of different shades of red (sort of like on the Germany kit), instead of some red and mostly dark grey tones and navy (which looks almost like black on TV - or is it?). But I can live with that.

Gladbach were also sporting their now road kits. Liked them too. They don't look all that blue-ish actually, it is some kind of dark green and the other elements are a lighter cream-ish green (there must be a name for that colour).

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bayern's new away kits looked quite good in some silly tournament today. My only gripe would be that I'd prefer the block in the middle to be made up of different shades of red (sort of like on the Germany kit), instead of some red and mostly dark tones and navy (which looks almost like black on TV). But I can live with that.

Gladbach were also sporting their now road kits. Liked them too. They don't look all that blue-ish actually, it is some kind of dark green and the other elements are a lighter cream-ish green (there must be a name for that colour).

I agree. How comes you thought the Gladbach away kit is blue?

Some observations about the HSV: They have blue three stripes on the red home shorts. That looks kinda weird. Their away kit is absolutely awsome, maybe my favourite Bundesliga kit for the upcoming season.

389866_v2.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Bayern's new away kits looked quite good in some silly tournament today. My only gripe would be that I'd prefer the block in the middle to be made up of different shades of red (sort of like on the Germany kit), instead of some red and mostly dark tones and navy (which looks almost like black on TV). But I can live with that.

I agree. How comes you thought the Gladbach away kit is blue?

When you posted the new Monaco and Gladbach kits right next to each other, it looked to me like the main colour was some kind of blue-ish green - not blue, per se (like, say, Schalke). So there might be something wrong with my display settings or the blue from Monaco sort of "carried over" to the Gladbach kit. ;D

Well, at least everyone looks happy to be there in their new kits...

CJyheHsWsAAliQk.jpg-large_zpsqwznlpk1.jp

Glad to see that my hunch about the sponsor being on a patch was wide of the mark.

Looks like the photographer forgot to shout "CHEESE" before taking the shot.

glory10.png

Ouch, that kit is brutal. Not liking how the stripes abruptly stop at the top and the bottom, and that huge sponser logo on the sleeves looks awful. Not a fan of the socks or shorts either.

spacer.png

Hopefully, the FA comes down and tells them to shrink those sleeve patches down. I wonder if JD Sports just borrowed a Patrick kit and slapped their own logos on it. Isn't that what Wigan did when they went with Mi-Fit?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm not sure what the Premier League's size rules on manufacturer logos are, but weren't Lotto's patches on QPR's shirt sleeves not too dissimilar in terms of size? Not that I'm in favour, mind.

Always a shame to see a plain back when it's not needed, as well.

Archived