2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interjecting a critical viewpoint into the now-routine Umbro circlejerk:

I really, really don’t like the way Everton apply their crest onto kits that aren’t blue. I’d prefer the properly-coloured crest, or at least a dark-coloured one.

6fQjS3M.png

Interjecting a critical viewpoint into the now-routine Umbro circlejerk:

I really, really don’t like the way Everton apply their crest onto kits that aren’t blue. I’d prefer the properly-coloured crest, or at least a dark-coloured one.

Colour-keyed badges are fairly standard fare for away shirts, so it's hardly just an Everton/Umbro thing. My club, Nottingham Forest, took delivery of their training wear recently and the trim is orange but they've used a white crest, which looks like an afterthought. In my view, it depends on the kit itself.

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

Torino

So what do the words mean?

I'm a 90s kid so I'm sorta partial to big, asymmetric logos, and given how understated the rest of this kit (and Torino's whole rotation) is, I like it.

The words are just names of important players in their history. The blue is definitely their best kit

Atalanta

atalanta-presentazione-2015-595x397.jpg

Shaktar Donetsk

shakhtar-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I kinda like these:

ob_206747_maillots-2016-everton.jpeg

First, I love how these look. I just wish the socks were grey and white hoops all the way down.

Second, this image is funny to me because Lukaku almost always wears long sleeves and Barkley almost always wears short sleeves (albeit with a long sleeve tee underneath. Interesting to see if he wears white, grey or switches to long sleeves this year.).

Third, I'm glad to see this color combo is the change. Very strong. But I still think you're going to see the orangey color from the training gear as part of the third kit.

d498db27384dd24afb6940591560b6b4.jpg

EDIT:

CJ3GSKEVAAEsxlf.jpg

And that keeper kit is FIRE

It's fascinating to me that Manchester United unveiled all it's new signings in Nike gear, as their Nike contract will end at the end of the month. They will be playing games in their preseason USA tour in their Nike kit. There will be some interesting pictures to emerge from that I reckon.

Juventus.png

dettaglio-carpi-home-595x397.jpg

I know it's a completely different manufacturer, but this kit would make for an amazing USMNT home kit. Imagine if the cuffs and collars were blue with the white striping.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

It's fascinating to me that Manchester United unveiled all it's new signings in Nike gear, as their Nike contract will end at the end of the month. They will be playing games in their preseason USA tour in their Nike kit. There will be some interesting pictures to emerge from that I reckon.

Yup, I also found that interesting. I'll propably buy myself a ManUtd home jersey with Schweinsteiger on it this month. The prizes are reduced already.

Btw. this month may be the only time in Schweinsteiger's carreer that we'll see him in a Nike jersey. He wore Adidas jerseys his whole carreer (with Bayern, Germany and soon ManUtd).

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived