2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

The president of the Revolution just tweeted that the Revs' new away kits will not be white. Crossing my fingers they'll be red and green.

Relevant tweet:

https://twitter.com/RevsPrez/status/549558853801902080

Only time I can ever remember the Revs using a non-white away kit was this rarely-seen gem from 1999. A little bit similar to Chicago Fire I guess. I'd rather see red shirts with navy shorts, like the USMNT's red sash kit from a few years back.

1999NE.jpg

Of course, there's also the original Revolution alternate kit from way back in the day.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colo-Colo:

16142910472_ab2809315d_b.jpg

Props to Under Armour for a first-of-its-kind (?) digital art-inspired jersey design. Might just seem like a gimmick but I think it's cool and hopefully just one step towards a new sports aesthetic (that better avoid devolving into digital camo)

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Colo-Colo:

16142910472_ab2809315d_b.jpg

Props to Under Armour for a first-of-its-kind (?) digital art-inspired jersey design. Might just seem like a gimmick but I think it's cool and hopefully just one step towards a new sports aesthetic (that better avoid devolving into digital camo)

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but didn't puma do a pixelated/digital design for names and numbers on some kits a few years ago?

Also, I know it isn't completely the same since this has more to do with the jersey design (the stripe) than a name or number template.

Would seem unlikely that the socks were anything other than navy if the shorts are indeed navy.

Navy socks aren't bad but I'd prefer red or white socks to navy with that kit.

USASocks.jpg

Red socks make that look too much like France.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Would seem unlikely that the socks were anything other than navy if the shorts are indeed navy.

USASocks.jpg

Ah, yes, I loved that look France had at the World Cup.

10955648495_f9cbe677e9_o.jpg

USASocks.jpg

Ah, yes, I loved that look France had at the World Cup.

10955648495_f9cbe677e9_o.jpg

Except that France wore Navy - Navy - Red.

I agree with CRich. My first thought was that the kit with red socks looks like something France would wear.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Except in 2010 France had a very similar all navy look. Shirt had hoops too. So, given same colors, combined with rules about not wearing any colors the same as the opponents (shirt, pant, sock), chances are the teams are going to look pretty similar from time to time. Again, why I'd support a full time use of the red hoops for the USA.

6942425704_e3c15a9aaf_b.jpg

Worst change of the year?

China, from that:

China+2014+Home+Shirt+1.jpg

To that:

New-Nike-China-2015-Home-Kit.jpg

Nike-China-2015-Away-Jersey.jpg

From dedicated to teamwear. Probably It would be also a new Norway kits.

Teamwear or not it's a million times better.
They're both teamwear. Only difference is the adidas uniform isn't available in the USA.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

They're both teamwear. Only difference is the adidas uniform isn't available in the USA.

Adidas kit it isn't teamwear (I mean straight from catalog), you can't buy blank jersey from that design (btw it's a no name design) like Nike jersey (Laser II for home, Striker III for away).

Mali for ACN 2015:

ob_3ed5ca_can-2015-maillot-mali.jpg

ob_8b90ff_nouveau-maillot-can-2015.jpg

4r2eer.png

I'm not sure if this Lazio retro shirt was posted:

lazio-2015-eagle-kit.jpg

Apparently could see some action already this month.

Am I the only one who thinks that eagle looks a little Nazi-esque?

I mean, it'd be fitting for Lazio...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Adidas kit it isn't teamwear (I mean straight from catalog), you can't buy blank jersey from that design (btw it's a no name design) like Nike jersey (Laser II for home, Striker III for away).

Mali for ACN 2015:

ob_3ed5ca_can-2015-maillot-mali.jpg

ob_8b90ff_nouveau-maillot-can-2015.jpg

I like those. What company is that?

Archived