2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

kit-as-roma-15-16-595x423.jpg

The sleeves are still way too dark, but oh well. The best news is that yellow numbers are back, but they should have used red shorts, since there's no white on the shirt

That is one classy looking kit. Well done Roma.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even on what one might consider a "miss" year, Roma still look awesome. The always simple approach to the design aesthetic and the gorgeous imperial purple and golden yellow combo makes it hard not to look terrific.

Show me a photo highlighting Dempsey's butt, and you'll have a point. Until then...

Close enough?

1405T_MDLZ_SOCCER_0474.jpg

Much closer, but still not the same.

You can read his name. They turned the woman so far sideways you couldn't make out what's on the back of her jersey, but you get a great look at the curvature of her derrière.

As a FIFA player, what bothers me the most is that Roma isn't highlighting their most marketable here players in this kit launch:

DOUMBARBINHO

Hopefully all three will leave and thus never wear this shirt

Gervinho seems pretty close to leaving. Fingers crossed!

I don't like Roma. The darker arms completely ruin this for me. Same for PSG.

When you watch the games, you wont be able to tell...

I know that's a weak argument for a design board, but I think the overall product will still look quite sharp on the pitch.

Better pics of Brazil Home:

2qbuatf.jpg

I think that will be only a women's kit like USA Home. BTW I don't understand why girls have 5 stars above crest if they never won a World Cup, they're not a men team.

Okay, I'll say it. Why is she posing like that? Clint Dempsey wouldn't.

Also, the USWNT kits are a special kind of dumb.

I thought the same thing. Reminds me of how certain female comic book characters are drawn. Her eyebrows are on point though.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Crew SC dropping its banana kit in favor of something related to the Columbus seal/city flag: http://www.massivereport.com/2015/6/10/8755843/columbus-crew-sc-to-abandon-gold-kit-in-2016

This has been known since the adidas catalog leaked, but has since been confirmed by. Massive Report and The Dispatch.

I don't like this at all. First the original logo went away, now the yellow submarines. Not happy at all about this. They better be absolutely amazing.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Crew SC dropping its banana kit in favor of something related to the Columbus seal/city flag: http://www.massivereport.com/2015/6/10/8755843/columbus-crew-sc-to-abandon-gold-kit-in-2016

This has been known since the adidas catalog leaked, but has since been confirmed by. Massive Report and The Dispatch.

Dropping yellow for a white shirt with "funky colors"? That sounds like a terrible idea. Columbus owns the gold color.

I don't like this at all. First the original logo went away, now the yellow submarines. Not happy at all about this. They better be absolutely amazing.

I think their current identity is great. Personally, I like the black kit more than the yellow, but that's too iconic to get rid off. Why not just add a third kit?

1860 Munich

It looks nice, but I hope that change of suppiler doesn't mean resignation from the Oktoberfest kit.

Hertha also looks beauty, but for the full image we need to wait until they find a sponsor.

FC Copenhagen home:

ob_0d4f10_copenhague-maillot-foot.jpeg

4r2eer.png

Dropping yellow for a white shirt with "funky colors"? That sounds like a terrible idea. Columbus owns the gold color.

Actually, they're dropping yellow for black.

The white shirt will replace the black one as secondary.

Archived