2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Conrad for the goods on the 2015 MLS All-Star jersey... (source: https://twitter.com/conradburry/status/615920319648235521)

CIwwQvOUkAEaGed.png

I'll buy an All Star Jersey for the 1st time ever it seems, love it very much!

I've always wished US Soccer would use a Star as a logo shape and combine it with some sort of sash.

MLS Next Logo colors obviously. But yeah it's an odd color clash with white blue Tottenham.

Woah... I don't know why, but I really like that Juve kit. Those shorts look awesome and so does the gold/bronze trim.

Dortmund's Europe kit looks nice, but I think I like the league kit a little better.

I feel the exact opposite, that random gradient on the shorts is so jarring and out of place, it also makes the shorts look like they weren't created to go with that shirt.
Pretty much confirms that horrible Man United away short look as well. Blech!!

Did adidas hire whomever did the Made in March uniforms to do this?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Thank you Conrad for the goods on the 2015 MLS All-Star jersey... (source: https://twitter.com/conradburry/status/615920319648235521)

CIwwQvOUkAEaGed.png

I guess that's a nice way to pay tribute to both sides of the MLS border, but it sure is similar to that new Spurs kit. OH HEY THEY'RE PLAYING SPURS. Much like the game against Chelsea a few years ago, I don't know why, when you pick any kit color in the rainbow, you would pick the one that forces the big name that's coming to visit to play outside of their distinctive famous colors. But not much about MLS branding makes sense to me.

Are Spurs playing any other big televised games? Since they'll be wearing their home kit 26-30 times in the BPL they probably want to show off their new alternate kits.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Man, I can't get it that Nike incredibly screwed up Hertha's back. Why didn't they just made the huge square on the back blue? The white part makes zero sense.

iqkdh4.jpgafh3xz.jpg

This is the worst Hertha home kit in the last 15 years, by far actually.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Norwich City's home came out this morning. Since Mockba is still slumbering away on the west coast, here it is...

n8ELQNJ.jpgaa1vA23.png

cv8mmoT.jpg

I think the green in the shorts will match the shirts. I suspect the picture was taken at a different time w/ different lighting, etc... but at the end of the video you can see the top of Bradley Johnson's shorts and the color appears to match.

Main complaint I'm seeing from my NCFC friends is the yellow block across the front for the sake of the sponsor logo contrast. A bit of outline could have prevented this IMO.

And for those saying ManU did this with a road kit some years back, NCFC did this in the 30s, and with Carrow Road turning 80 this year, this year's shirt is meant as a throwback.

Archived