2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Milan's colors for next season have also leaked, and they will have "granite" accents on their first kit, the clash will be red and "solid gray" with no black, and the third kit will pretty much be the negative of this years kit, green with yellow and white details

Is it possible to post pics? I have looked but can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Jaguars

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Apparently the Brann kit is made of a lightweight rubber material, designed to keep the players dry in nasty weather.

Hmm.

What happens if you sweat? I don't mind this as an idea, but as someone who sweats when playing sport regardless of the temperature, i'd like a regular material option if I was playing for them.

Apparently the Brann kit is made of a lightweight rubber material, designed to keep the players dry in nasty weather.

Hmm.

What happens if you sweat? I don't mind this as an idea, but as someone who sweats when playing sport regardless of the temperature, i'd like a regular material option if I was playing for them.

In all honesty I have no idea - I assume that like other shirts these feature Revolutionary Sweat Wicking Technologyâ„¢ or some such.

I guess they might have regular versions, although that makes me think that they might rush into the changing room to switch to the rubber ones when it starts drizzling a bit, a bit like F1 cars with their 'wet' tyres. :D

Milan's colors for next season have also leaked, and they will have "granite" accents on their first kit, the clash will be red and "solid gray" with no black, and the third kit will pretty much be the negative of this years kit, green with yellow and white details

Is it possible to post pics? I have looked but can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Don't you think that request is sort of implied on this forum? If somebody had pics, they would have posted them.

IF they had multiple offers I would agree. But if a consortium is looking to throw $2 billion dollars at the club they'd be foolish not to listen. Now if they (the Qataris) tried limiting the fan bases links to it's historical ties they might have issues.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Don't you think that request is sort of implied on this forum? If somebody had pics, they would have posted them.

Well I thought he had seen pics, thats all. No need to be nasty.

Jaguars

Oh I like that a lot. USMNT tradition though seems to dictate a new third kit in odd-numbered years -- are we sure this is replacing the popsicle kit outright? Or have we heard anything about a new home as well? (At any rate, international kits rotate far too quickly considering they only play a dozen games a year)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived