2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Me too, I like the rainbow cuffs.

Sevilla:

ob_c8f8a2_fc-sevilla-equipaciones-2016.job_afb474_sevilla-camiseta-titular-2016.

ob_2fa950_sevilla-fc-nuevas-equipacionesob_bdb8d6_equipacion-2016-sevilla-new-ba

ob_0177ef_equipaciones-2016-fc-sevilla.job_545096_sevilla-equipacion-2016-new-ba

lol @ New Balance incorporating their logo into Sevilla's third. I guess that means they've finally made it as soccer kit manufacturers. I'm glad they're continuing the asymmetric stripe on the primary jersey. Sevilla's been one of my favorite-looking teams the past few years, with that great white-white-black primary kit.

One more thing about that third, I feel like Ghana could use it as a clash if they just switched the New Balance lines to an African pattern.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do those stripes on Lechia go all the way around? If so that's a pretty good set all around. Kindof off topic, what uni manufactures screw up the stripes? I've seen some with the ones only on the front.

Yes it goes also on the back. What manufactures screw up? Adidas, Nike etc. Sometimes it isn't screw up but uefa/leagues rules to make numbers more visible.

4r2eer.png

Do those stripes on Lechia go all the way around? If so that's a pretty good set all around. Kindof off topic, what uni manufactures screw up the stripes? I've seen some with the ones only on the front.

Yes it goes also on the back. What manufactures screw up? Adidas, Nike etc. Sometimes it isn't screw up but uefa/leagues rules to make numbers more visible.

Yeah, pretty much this. Thats why Hertha Berlin has the box in the back of the shirt. For smaller kit makers they can get away with this. If their clubs play in Europe they can issue number kits on a solid background

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah, pretty much this. Thats why Hertha Berlin has the box in the back of the shirt. For smaller kit makers they can get away with this. If their clubs play in Europe they can issue number kits on a solid background

Ahhh OK thanks this helped a lot

Watching Timbers-Quakes on ESPN right now and both teams are wearing their clash kits. I can understand why San Jose would wear white if Portland was wearing either of their green uniforms, but I feel like that the red-and-black would look different enough from San Jose's blue primary kits.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Watching Timbers-Quakes on ESPN right now and both teams are wearing their clash kits. I can understand why San Jose would wear white if Portland was wearing either of their green uniforms, but I feel like that the red-and-black would look different enough from San Jose's blue primary kits.

Portland traditionally wears it's red or black kits around 4th of July.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Portland traditionally wears it's red or black kits around 4th of July.

Really? Didn't know that, is this something that they've done throughout their time in MLS?

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

alright kit but I think it's best for the clubs to remain neutral on political isses.

Soccer teams in particular have a long history of being closely tied with politics and other causes. At least they did back in the days before endless worries about #branding.

In other news, how much gold do you think Nike will foist upon the USWNT next kit cycle?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The Houston Dynamo wore all white at home on Friday and Chicago wore their 3rd jersey. Dynamo never wear white at home. might have been a MLS decision.

WOW, FCSM aren't owned by Peugeot anymore? 87 years of history out the window? A founding member of Ligue 1 and just because you're in Ligue 2 now you throw that all away?

Hmm. I actually liked when Peugeot was on the crest. Now that ANOTHER team has dumped a major part of their history, it makes me wonder why some manufacturers are still allowed to do what they do best: ruin some of the best looks in sports history. At least the kit looks a little solid. they just need to get rid of that hideous Lotto branding placement!

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Archived