2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Disregarding all political viewpoints *coughloveitcough*, the purple provides a a good, dark and contrasting surface for the rainbow it looks very cool

Maybe they just wanted to show their support for all of the Lantern Corps. Sorry, bad comic book joke...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been following international soccer for long so forgive me, but I'll still guess that neon green is not a color steeped in tradition for either of these teams right?

No, but these are aways; I'm ok with them being a bit out there. Plus I love both of those looks.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Fenerbahce:

ob_6a0277_fenerbahce-maillot.jpegob_f1a132_fenerbahce-les-maillots-2016.job_98b93e_maillot-2015-2016-fenerbahce.j

Are they sponsored by Adidas? why is the logo so damn low on the chest? they should have put the logo on the right across from the crest, or not make collars that go that far down, but that doesn't explain the crew neck jersey too.

Inter's clash looks great.

Fenerbahçe continues to show my alma mater (Michigan) what their primary should look like. I'm not sure about that heather grey clash t-shirt, though. Looks like something I could buy for $15 at a mall retailer.

The left chest of Fenerbahce is always reserved for the turkish Scudetto. They often even wear it at the right chest, like this:

1281850-27629671-1600-900.jpg

btw I just glanced at this pic and recognized Kuyt and Meireles. What a blast from the past, two starters on Liverpool when I started supporting them, reunited in the Turkish Super Lig.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

The left chest of Fenerbahce is always reserved for the turkish Scudetto. They often even wear it at the right chest, like this:

1281850-27629671-1600-900.jpg

still doesn't explain why the adidas logo is so low, look at where it is on those kits compared to the new ones

What the hell...

Swansea away

Swansea-Away-Kit.jpg

and Southampton away

Southampton-away-kit.jpg

I haven't been following international soccer for long so forgive me, but I'll still guess that neon green is not a color steeped in tradition for either of these teams right?

Exactly, it's not. I mean, it looks nice, but don't know why both teams have same untradinional colors on away kits. Guess those colors are trendy now in adidas.

banner.jpg

Archived