crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

Disregarding all political viewpoints *coughloveitcough*, the purple provides a a good, dark and contrasting surface for the rainbow it looks very cool

Maybe they just wanted to show their support for all of the Lantern Corps. Sorry, bad comic book joke...

Inter clash, love the snakeskin pattern, much better than when they tried it on the home shirt

inter-away-kit-15-16-595x336.jpginter-away-15-16-595x485.jpg

What the hell...

Swansea away

Swansea-Away-Kit.jpg

and Southampton away

Southampton-away-kit.jpg

I haven't been following international soccer for long so forgive me, but I'll still guess that neon green is not a color steeped in tradition for either of these teams right?

I haven't been following international soccer for long so forgive me, but I'll still guess that neon green is not a color steeped in tradition for either of these teams right?

No, but these are aways; I'm ok with them being a bit out there. Plus I love both of those looks.

Fenerbahce:

ob_6a0277_fenerbahce-maillot.jpegob_f1a132_fenerbahce-les-maillots-2016.job_98b93e_maillot-2015-2016-fenerbahce.j

Are they sponsored by Adidas? why is the logo so damn low on the chest? they should have put the logo on the right across from the crest, or not make collars that go that far down, but that doesn't explain the crew neck jersey too.

The left chest of Fenerbahce is always reserved for the turkish Scudetto. They often even wear it at the right chest, like this:

1281850-27629671-1600-900.jpg

Inter's clash looks great.

Fenerbah├že continues to show my alma mater (Michigan) what their primary should look like. I'm not sure about that heather grey clash t-shirt, though. Looks like something I could buy for $15 at a mall retailer.

The left chest of Fenerbahce is always reserved for the turkish Scudetto. They often even wear it at the right chest, like this:

btw I just glanced at this pic and recognized Kuyt and Meireles. What a blast from the past, two starters on Liverpool when I started supporting them, reunited in the Turkish Super Lig.

still doesn't explain why the adidas logo is so low, look at where it is on those kits compared to the new ones

What the hell...

Swansea away

Swansea-Away-Kit.jpg

and Southampton away

Southampton-away-kit.jpg

Exactly, it's not. I mean, it looks nice, but don't know why both teams have same untradinional colors on away kits. Guess those colors are trendy now in adidas.

How many clubs does macron actually sponsor? Anyone have those numbers?

18 according to Wikipedia.

^ That Netherlands kit was released months ago, and was even in use by the Dutch women at the World Cup.

So, you're posting a lot of things we've already seen in this thread. Maybe do less of that.