crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

That's a decent look for dirty, dirty Leeds. Shame on you, Kappa. :P

Hellas Verona - get them with their different short and sock combos...

Hellas-Verona-15-16-Home-Kit_zpsoqzcddpl

Hellas Verona - get them with their different short and sock combos...

Hellas-Verona-15-16-Home-Kit_zpsoqzcddpl

I haven't seen that template before. Looks nice.

^^^^

What's the point of quoting Shakespeare if you can barely see it?

Carpi for their debut in Serie A

dettaglio-carpi-home-595x397.jpg

Clash

carpi-away-595x327.jpg

Udinese (The vertically striped ones are for the keepers, blue is clash and the white is the third)

kit-udinese-hs-595x371.jpg

Overuse of blue on the Fire aside, the CHI/SEA red vs. green looked real good tonight, and I don't mean that just because the Fire got their first ever win against Seattle.

I actually don't mind the like green, its a usually dumb color but I like it on that uniform. Home looks fantastic I agree

I literally LOL'd when I saw Hull's sponsor. Sorry, Jaffa. :P

Anyway, that CSKA kit is a thing of beauty. I even like the lime green clash.

The Hull kit in itself is very good. Words can't describe how bad that sponsor is.

I actually like the sponsor. It's a local resort, apparently very popular, draws in tourists and because of that has become a symbol of the region.

Hull City AFC should be proud to be from Yorkshire. They should wear a Yorkshire sponsor on their chests.

I'd rather have something like that than an international gambling website or airline with absolutely zero local relevance.

Hull City shirt is great. I also like the sponsor, because find me a better sponsor for team called Tigers than the zoo which have tigers.

Poor Mr. Jaffa...

hull-city-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

Hmm...

The sponsor has been attracting much derision, but in the grand scheme of embarrassing things Hull City does to itself (and it's a long, long list) this hardly registers on the radar. It's not a glamour name but at least it's not another betting website or a glorified pawn shop like Cash Converters - as Gothamite says it's a Yorkshire firm and a big theme park/zoo is family friendly to boot.

Of interest though is how the logo will be applied. I believe the article that mock up is from notes that they don't know how it will appear - I suspect that it's going to be a big patch slapped on there. 12Bet were supposed to be returning as sponsors - however, they insisted on a clause that they could pull their sponsorship if we were relegated. This was why we didn't wear the new kit (with the 12Bet logo) in the last match of last season as originally planned, and why the club has been scrambling around trying to find a sponsor all summer. The deal with Flamingo Land was only made in the past week, so I'm guessing we're not going to see anything too sophisticated in how the logo is added to the blank shirts the club has had in its possession the last few months - they'll opt for the quickest, cheapest solution.

In terms of the design itself, I'm not sold on the black sleeves - although it may look better as part of the complete kit rather than in isolation. Pinstripes I'm okay with once in a while, and a wrap over collar is always nice.

Anyway, the most important thing is that it's a Hull CITY shirt, so ta for that FA. :D