crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

Torino:

ob_084186_orino-maglie-2015-2016.jpeg

So what do the words mean?

I'm a 90s kid so I'm sorta partial to big, asymmetric logos, and given how understated the rest of this kit (and Torino's whole rotation) is, I like it.

Torino:

ob_dc07e1_nouveau-maillots-torino-2016.job_d08485_torino-nuove-maglie-2016.jpegob_084186_orino-maglie-2015-2016.jpeg

The placement of the crest seems a little off, but other than that, it's pretty good! Nice and simple. I even kinda like the collar.

Interjecting a critical viewpoint into the now-routine Umbro circlejerk:

I really, really don’t like the way Everton apply their crest onto kits that aren’t blue. I’d prefer the properly-coloured crest, or at least a dark-coloured one.

Interjecting a critical viewpoint into the now-routine Umbro circlejerk:

I really, really don’t like the way Everton apply their crest onto kits that aren’t blue. I’d prefer the properly-coloured crest, or at least a dark-coloured one.

Colour-keyed badges are fairly standard fare for away shirts, so it's hardly just an Everton/Umbro thing. My club, Nottingham Forest, took delivery of their training wear recently and the trim is orange but they've used a white crest, which looks like an afterthought. In my view, it depends on the kit itself.

Torino

So what do the words mean?

I'm a 90s kid so I'm sorta partial to big, asymmetric logos, and given how understated the rest of this kit (and Torino's whole rotation) is, I like it.

The words are just names of important players in their history. The blue is definitely their best kit

Atalanta

atalanta-presentazione-2015-595x397.jpg

Shaktar Donetsk

shakhtar-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

I hope that manufacture on the sleeve is not an upcoming trend, and Torino looks AWESOME

Black stripes are so much better than white stripes on soccer kits

Thanks for the info. Yeah, it looks kinda cool.

Kappa is the worst supplier you can get though.

ob_a9535d_wolfsburg-maillots-2015-2016.j

I now know where I have seen that Away jersey before. Kelme Cycling Team :D

kelme-cb_katr_krv_1_p1.jpg

I kinda like these:

ob_206747_maillots-2016-everton.jpeg

First, I love how these look. I just wish the socks were grey and white hoops all the way down.

Second, this image is funny to me because Lukaku almost always wears long sleeves and Barkley almost always wears short sleeves (albeit with a long sleeve tee underneath. Interesting to see if he wears white, grey or switches to long sleeves this year.).

Third, I'm glad to see this color combo is the change. Very strong. But I still think you're going to see the orangey color from the training gear as part of the third kit.

d498db27384dd24afb6940591560b6b4.jpg

EDIT:

CJ3GSKEVAAEsxlf.jpg

And that keeper kit is FIRE

Edited by TimEOBrien

I kinda like these:

Not sure why, but when i looked at the guy on the right I think of old time American football jerseys.

I kinda like these:

Not sure why, but when i looked at the guy on the right I think of old time American football jerseys.

Maybe all the hoops? It's a good look either way

I kinda like these:

1925_Dayton.png

Does anyone know who the sponsor for Fulham will be yet? They haven't unveiled yet and I can't find any leaks online.

adidas-fulham-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

It's fascinating to me that Manchester United unveiled all it's new signings in Nike gear, as their Nike contract will end at the end of the month. They will be playing games in their preseason USA tour in their Nike kit. There will be some interesting pictures to emerge from that I reckon.

dettaglio-carpi-home-595x397.jpg

I know it's a completely different manufacturer, but this kit would make for an amazing USMNT home kit. Imagine if the cuffs and collars were blue with the white striping.

It's fascinating to me that Manchester United unveiled all it's new signings in Nike gear, as their Nike contract will end at the end of the month. They will be playing games in their preseason USA tour in their Nike kit. There will be some interesting pictures to emerge from that I reckon.

Yup, I also found that interesting. I'll propably buy myself a ManUtd home jersey with Schweinsteiger on it this month. The prizes are reduced already.

Btw. this month may be the only time in Schweinsteiger's carreer that we'll see him in a Nike jersey. He wore Adidas jerseys his whole carreer (with Bayern, Germany and soon ManUtd).