crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

Wow, I actually like that WHU kit. I just think that they shouldn't have recoloured the badge.

Spartak Moscow:

ob_049eb4_spartak-moscow-kit-2015-2016.job_cdbf8c_spartak-moscow-kit-2016.jpeg

It's really nice, but if your home shirt also has a bunch of green on it, what's the point of having a green change?

The away shirt comes in a 6XL, which based on Errea sizing makes it closer to a 5XL... IMO these slim-fitting need to go out larger because on us bigger folks they're not nearly as forgiving as your typical cotton/poly polo/izod type shirt.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_are_now_selling_xxxxxxl_shirts_1_4154007?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Also... Looks like you get another shot at a white shirt... Norwich will have a 3rd kit come out in two weeks...

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/third_norwich_city_kit_to_be_revealed_in_two_weeks_1_4153675

The away shirt comes in a 6XL, which based on Errea sizing makes it closer to a 5XL...

If find this actually wrong. If anything a club that represents any sport or fitness activity should be encouraging obese people to lose weight and not pandering to thier size. Stop making shirts that size and help them exercise to lose weight.

Tottenham reveal the away kit on the 17th.

11702610.jpg

I got a 4XL of last year's, and it fits pretty well. (I wear a US 3XL t-shirt.)

Sorry if I refuse to go naked and stay locked up at home until I'm of "appropriate" size to be seen in public.

The away shirt comes in a 6XL, which based on Errea sizing makes it closer to a 5XL...

If find this actually wrong. If anything a club that represents any sport or fitness activity should be encouraging obese people to lose weight and not pandering to thier size. Stop making shirts that size and help them exercise to lose weight.

11702610.jpg

These were already released. So you mean released gor sale? At least we know what they're wearing vs the MLS. This tells me MLS will be all white.

11702610.jpg

These were already released. So you mean released gor sale? At least we know what they're wearing vs the MLS. This tells me MLS will be all white.

They were never officially released by the club. Only leaks of pictures from football sites but yeah go on sale on the 17th unless you are in Foxborough, Massachusettes, where it was realeased by mistake.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-201516-away-shirt-blue-kit-leaked-and-on-sale-in-america-10390173.html

This is an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Also, Marc, it's not that I particularly wanted a white shirt; I just think it's silly when teams do things like that. It's like Newcastle having a black change.

11702610.jpg

These would be so much better if those stripes on the chest weren't there. I think this is their first Under Armour kit I'd call bad.

Looks like a bra.

Yeah, it's definitely not a good design. It also kinda looks like a massive bow-tie as well.

In honor of Birmingham City's 140th year of existence as a club, they will wear a home jersey that honors the first kit worn by Small Heath Alliance (as the club was known as when formed before becoming Birmingham in 1904 and then Birmingham City in 1944) in 1875.

Small Heath Alliance (1875)

birmingham_city_1875-a.gif

Birmingham City 2015-2016 Home

"The white sash is printed with the names of supporters who pre-bought the 140 year Woven In History package."

11143383_984827498217064_229481523563222

11221490_984832141549933_783286693559483

IMG_6426.jpg?2c397cIMG_6427.jpg?2c397c120.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg?2c397c131.jpgIMG_6429.jpg?2c397c

Badge that will be used for this year only to celebrate 140 years as a club.

11406450_968568506509630_812489369883590

I'm really digging this. Talk about a well-thought out concept executed nicely (manufacturer logos be damned).

Also, Marc, it's not that I particularly wanted a white shirt; I just think it's silly when teams do things like that. It's like Newcastle having a black change.

Fair enough... I thought somewhere along the line I'd seen you express a wish for a white shirt. I could easily be mistaking the source from someone else in my Twitter feed.

Nope, wasn't me.

I'd like to submit Puma's gradient diamond design as prime evidence in the case against templating.