2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mancity away is good, but I preferred the leaked version with the moon pattern on the chest. (if you're trying something innovative for once, do it all the way)

Manchester-City-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%25283%

Malaga with purple trim and numbers and that terrible stripeless back Nike template

malaga-15-16-home-kit-1.jpgmalaga-15-16-home-kit-2.jpg

malaga-15-16-away-kit-1.jpg

Chievo Verona just updated last years kits

Chievo-Verona-15-16-Kits%2B%25282%2529.jChievo-Verona-15-16-Kits%2B%25281%2529.jChievo-Verona-15-16-Kits%2B%25283%2529.j

Boca going back to royal blue

boca-juniors-15-16-home-kit.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I often thought about whether I prefer Boca in navy or royal blue. I never came to a conclusion. Both just looks amazing!

Btw. I would like to see PSG in royal blue again sometimes. I'm pretty sure that they look better in navy though.

Adidas screwed up Anderlecht again.

ob_eef7a2_maillots-2015-2016-anderlecht.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

The new Oxford United 2015-2016 Kits are made in-house after the club decided to produce its own range of kits and training wear for the 2015-16 League Two season. The Oxford United 15-16 Home Kit pays tribute to the 30-years anniversary of the 1986 Football League Cup Final.

oxford10.jpg

glory10.png

Adidas screwed up Anderlecht again.

Did they? Unless they've replaced their home kit with that, I like it.

Id probably have to concur with you on that one sir..I do like it as well...but i think it works better with the sponsor on the left

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

The new Oxford United 2015-2016 Kits are made in-house after the club decided to produce its own range of kits and training wear for the 2015-16 League Two season. The Oxford United 15-16 Home Kit pays tribute to the 30-years anniversary of the 1986 Football League Cup Final.

oxford10.jpg

Their kit may be paying tribute to the Cup Final side, but their ad is clearly paying tribute to my avatar. ;)

Chelsea clash is very good, I always like a hint of red on their kits (though the tough guy promo looks more ridiculous after every release)

Chelsea-15-16-Away-Kit.jpg

Eden Hazard looks sickly in that Chelsea promo

kGFTWyb.png

PSG's away kit looks beautiful.

I don't love it, just coloring in a rather meh template with little thought behind it.

Milan white is very nice (Montolivo, while cracking knuckles might not cause arthritis, it is rather rude)

ac-milan-15-16-away-kit-0.jpg

Is the cracked knuckles adidas' thing this year?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Rolando Escobar's FC Dallas jersey has mismatched numbers tonight:

2HuY1Ru.jpg[/quote

I wonder how that happens. You'd think if they were to use old numbers, they would do it on both, but I guess not. ]

spacer.png

PSG's away kit looks beautiful.

I don't love it, just coloring in a rather meh template with little thought behind it.

Milan white is very nice (Montolivo, while cracking knuckles might not cause arthritis, it is rather rude) ac-milan-15-16-away-kit-0.jpg

Is the cracked knuckles adidas' thing this year?

Better than their American football #threestripelife gang set.

Not sure if posted? Celtic with the final New Balance jersey released, the Euro/3rd kit....return of the bumblebee.Have to see the final color...not as eye-bleeding Neon yellow in some pics I've seen.

Odd that the hoops don't go around the entire jersey? Previous iterations of the bumblebee did.

celtic-15-16-third-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

celtic-15-16-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Archived