2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

I think Everton is going hunting...

19551480613_823599000d_b.jpg

As if Tim Howard's camo keeper gear wasn't redneck enough.

^ If I remember right, all MLS clubs will be wearing numbers with pictures of their supporters through the month of August.

So, look for the Fire to wear their regular numbers, then.
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portland-San Jose right now looks absolutely beautiful with the Timbers in their red and black kit and the Quakes in their blue and black. I'm on mobile so I can't post a pic, but I've been hoping for this kit matchup for some time now.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Maybe it could well be purple.

We will find out tomorrow. Seems fairly apparent what colour the kit will be though:

CLePXXnXAAAS9hy.png

I wouldn't be surprised if this was it, as their leaks of the home and away kit were correct.

tottenham-hotspur-15-16-third-kit-1.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Arsenal was in primarily red socks for their community shield matchup.

Only because of a clash with Chelsea of course - rather than by choice. The clash will happen again a few times this season though, so the people who prefer this look can be happy about that.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Arsenal was in primarily red socks for their community shield matchup.

Only because of a clash with Chelsea of course - rather than by choice. The clash will happen again a few times this season though, so the people who prefer this look can be happy about that.

I thought it looked good on the pitch. I think I still prefer the clean white sox look though.

I prefer the City Hull away over the home. Decent job.

Having had a chance to see a better image, I think a single colour collar would have been a better idea. Ah well.

Lazio looking sharp, though.

It is based on an old Lazio logo though isn't it?

It looks sharp as :censored:!

I wish more clubs would go sponsorless. A mid range premier league team would be looking at what, 3 million pounds a year for a shirt sponsorship? That's a drop in the ocean, not even half a decent signing in 2015.

Hi! This was designed by www.LaCasaca.com as part of their "rumors and truths" post for adidas EURO2016 kits. The info on colors and some of the designs are taken from leaks from the adidas catalog but the designs are far from anything but an informed guess.

The post is here> http://www.lacasaca.com/rumores-y-certezas-adidas-2016/

The color scheme is confirmed and so is the green sleeves and two tones hoops of some kind. We know it lists some lime green/cream/white accents but it´s hard to really know how close to this it would look at this point since all we have is vague catalogue descriptions.

I hope this helps clarify the confusion a bit, since some newspapers seem to have picked this up as a fact when the designer's intention was never that. If you ever have any question you can always reach out to me on Twitter @EleteTSC. Thanks!

Germany's Away kit for 2016 leaked.

CLMB3HUWgAQn3qf.jpg

Burn it with fire. Real quick. Please.

Archived